• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Eekkk v excited

lisa1983

Firstly let me say am well happy today and feeling more positive today.

I went to my doctor today to have a general check up with my asthma and while I was there they give me the once all over.
My doctor said since April this year I have list 18lb and have gone from bmi o42.2 to 87.4
I was we'll impressed am now 99kg which I tryed to work out I think if I got it rite am down into the 15teen week v excited as I been 16 for 2 weeks trying to get there:)

I don't think u could wipe smile from my face am no longer class morabley obese just obesed so am fine with that!!

I really hope everyone ok and just wanted to share it with u x

lisa1983

lisa1983 said:
Firstly let me say am well happy today and feeling more positive today.

I went to my doctor today to have a general check up with my asthma and while I was there they give me the once all over.
My doctor said since April this year I have list 18lb and have gone from bmi 42.2 to 37.4
I was we'll impressed am now 99kg which I tryed to work out I think if I got it rite am down into the 15teen am v excited as I been 16 for 2 weeks trying to get there:)

I don't think u could wipe smile from my face am no longer class morabley obese just obesed so am fine with that!!:)

I really hope everyone ok and just wanted to share it with u x

Sorry my phone only let me read 3line at time and then will not let me re check so sorry if font make sence or spelling wrong x

top_kat

Lisa, how nice to see and read a positive post :) am so glad that you're feeling better, and that you had this news

:woohoo:

lisa1983

top_kat said:
Lisa, how nice to see and read a positive post :) am so glad that you're feeling better, and that you had this news

:woohoo:

Thanks chick
I got to say I felt like I was dancing all the way home.

I hope ur ok ??
Lisa x

top_kat

Im doing ok thanks hun, seeing improvements at the gym in the amounts of reps etc Im able to do, and really pushed myself yesterday so I actually felt as if I'd been! But doing ok . . .supposed to be going back to "normal" food today after being on mush etc post fill. Hard lesson learned yesterday tho about eating a bit of chicken too quickly . . . lol

lisa1983

top_kat said:
Im doing ok thanks hun, seeing improvements at the gym in the amounts of reps etc Im able to do, and really pushed myself yesterday so I actually felt as if I'd been! But doing ok . . .supposed to be going back to "normal" food today after being on mush etc post fill. Hard lesson learned yesterday tho about eating a bit of chicken too quickly . . . lol

Oh bless u Hun chicken is hard to digest
I got mt fill Tom sooo can't wait
X

top_kat

Are you now having a fill? Thought you were having issues and struggles and a defill?

lisa1983

top_kat said:
Are you now having a fill? Thought you were having issues and struggles and a defill?

Dietitian said speak to nurse as if I could stop being sick it will be her call weather she decide to do d fill or weather she goes a head with a fill
But either way am fine with what ever they do.

lisa1983

Hello just to let everyone no I went for my app today at 10-20am
had a lovely nurse who I spoken to me in depth and said she thinks I could manage 1/2 ml since I haven't been sick for a couple of days also she said it would be gd to check my port.

She found this with easy withdrawed it all out and put 1/2 in so I now have 4.6 ml inside so I was told to go home and rest for today

So far I feel ok. So finger x this carry on
I hope everyone else is ok? X x

Shabbs12

lisa1983 said:
Hello just to let everyone no I went for my app today at 10-20am
had a lovely nurse who I spoken to me in depth and said she thinks I could manage 1/2 ml since I haven't been sick for a couple of days also she said it would be gd to check my port.

She found this with easy withdrawed it all out and put 1/2 in so I now have 4.6 ml inside so I was told to go home and rest for today

So far I feel ok. So finger x this carry on
I hope everyone else is ok? X x

Good to here it went well, fingers crossed for you Lisa X

Meggie moo

Glad it went ok Lisa and that you are feeling so positive about things x