• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Eekkk v excited

top_kat

Hello just to let everyone no I went for my app today at 10-20am
had a lovely nurse who I spoken to me in depth and said she thinks I could manage 1/2 ml since I haven't been sick for a couple of days also she said it would be gd to check my port.

She found this with easy withdrawed it all out and put 1/2 in so I now have 4.6 ml inside so I was told to go home and rest for today

So far I feel ok. So finger x this carry on
I hope everyone else is ok? X x

Firstly, Im glad that the sickness has eased for you . . .and hopefully that it will not return having had a slight fill! Glad you're doing ok, just came on to see how your appointment went.

So, back to fluids only now for a while? Or because you've only had a slight fill do you not have to?

x

lisa1983

top_kat said:
had a lovely nurse who I spoken to me in depth and said she thinks I could manage 1/2 ml since I haven't been sick for a couple of days also she said it would be gd to check my port.

She found this with easy withdrawed it all out and put 1/2 in so I now have 4.6 ml inside so I was told to go home and rest for today

So far I feel ok. So finger x this carry on
I hope everyone else is ok? X x

Firstly, Im glad that the sickness has eased for you . . .and hopefully that it will not return having had a slight fill! Glad you're doing ok, just came on to see how your appointment went.

So, back to fluids only now for a while? Or because you've only had a slight fill do you not have to?

x
[/QUOTE]

Oh thank u Hun for coming on to see how I am that so sweet of u.

Yeah am on fluids again for 3 days then 3 days mush food
The slight fill is ok in no real pain and was easy to fine port.
except I have like a burning pain in my chest but am not sure if this is normal.
it kinda feels like acid. But am not sure if this is normal or weather it where a took a tablet earlyier due to me having a head ake.

But finger x it just me needing to burp!! Lol

I hope ur ok Hun
Lisa x

top_kat

After I'd had my fill, I had something similar and I think it was from so much pushing and prodding and also the band being tightened, I found for the first 24 hours that I had quite a lot of yukky phlegmy type stuff too, although it did settle down.

Glad you had no pain and they found it easy . . .I felt like I'd been punched in the stomach where she struggled lol

Hope you get on ok with the fluids . . .I found these 3 days of just being on fluids muuuuuuuch harder than the 2 weeks pre op and even the 2 weeks post op, think it was because I'd had a few days of "food" and then none lol

lisa1983

top_kat said:
After I'd had my fill, I had something similar and I think it was from so much pushing and prodding and also the band being tightened, I found for the first 24 hours that I had quite a lot of yukky phlegmy type stuff too, although it did settle down.

Glad you had no pain and they found it easy . . .I felt like I'd been punched in the stomach where she struggled lol

Hope you get on ok with the fluids . . .I found these 3 days of just being on fluids muuuuuuuch harder than the 2 weeks pre op and even the 2 weeks post op, think it was because I'd had a few days of "food" and then none lol

Oh am glad it was not just me today,seem a lot less then yesterday tho

Today staving tho so far 2 coffee 1cup soup
And am just gonna have ice lolly for t:-(

Am starving I got a meal out Tom is well so soup again

my weight in day Tom so finger x I will lose

I hope ur all ok
Lisa x