• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Eight Stone Lost!!

Butterfly_lady

Fella said today that he had a rough nights sleep, I asked if it was me snoring that kept him awake, he told me I no longer snore!!!

Fella said today that he had a rough nights sleep, I asked if it was me snoring that kept him awake, he told me I no longer snore!!!

woohoo that's got to be good eh!!! are you finding you sleep better too? i'm hoping the broken sleep due to being uncomfortable will be a thing of the past soon :) ps ypur doing fantastically x x x

woohoo that's got to be good eh!!! are you finding you sleep better too? i'm hoping the broken sleep due to being uncomfortable will be a thing of the past soon :) ps ypur doing fantastically x x x

Oh yea I sleep so much better and I'm so refreshed when I wake up, also I used to get up once or twice in the night for a wee I thought it was due to my age (50) I now no longer need to wee during the night, also turning over in bed is 1 simple fluid movement whereas before I was like a double decker doing a 7 point turn :)

Thank you for your kind words :)

Wow congrats! It's one of the many amazing changes, my snoring used to be pretty bad and I had sleep apnea, just 3 months post-op and my sleep apnea has gone, along with snoring :)
Likewise I now wake up feeling much more refreshed and ready for the day ahead.

Well done and good luck for your next milestone x

Yayyyyyyy fantastic milestone hun :D xxx

Wohoooo go Butterfly!

Brilliant x

Fantastic!

Oh yea I sleep so much better and I'm so refreshed when I wake up, also I used to get up once or twice in the night for a wee I thought it was due to my age (50) I now no longer need to wee during the night, also turning over in bed is 1 simple fluid movement whereas before I was like a double decker doing a 7 point turn :)

Thank you for your kind words :)

LOL just a mini bus now soon to be just a mini :giggle:(does that sound too rude? ) Im really hoping that sleeping better will help with the chronic fatigue i suffer :) wonder if it will get painful the slimmer you get ...... with all them sticky out bones lol
anyway hun you've done fantastic ....... keep it up x x x x

Not rude at all, I enjoy a giggle and banter :)

Had a quick weigh in today brings me to a 4st total loss :D

Brilliant loss Butterfly soooo pleased for you hun :D. X

wtg butterfly wooohooo that is amazing so quickly, you must be so proud of yourself bet you feeling pretty good too!! how are you celebrating the milestones?

wtg butterfly wooohooo that is amazing so quickly, you must be so proud of yourself bet you feeling pretty good too!! how are you celebrating the milestones?

Today is also the 6th anniversary of me and my fella meeting up so I did us a "grill up" I had 1 rasher of bacon fat removed, 1/4 of a poached egg and a tinned tom, flaming lovely it was too :)

Today is also the 6th anniversary of me and my fella meeting up so I did us a "grill up" I had 1 rasher of bacon fat removed, 1/4 of a poached egg and a tinned tom, flaming lovely it was too :)

aww that makes the 4 stone even lovelier :D was thinking more of the milestones weight wise like 1 stone gone = new hair do 2 stone = new underwear...... when loosing weight in the past its helped me sooo much but im guessing now the weight so quick every week is treat week lol new undies and clothes oh cant wait :) have a fabby anniversary :D enjoy your day x x x

Congrats on you and hubbies 6th anniversary :) xx

aww that makes the 4 stone even lovelier :D was thinking more of the milestones weight wise like 1 stone gone = new hair do 2 stone = new underwear...... when loosing weight in the past its helped me sooo much but im guessing now the weight so quick every week is treat week lol new undies and clothes oh cant wait :) have a fabby anniversary :D enjoy your day x x x

Tbh I go out and get stuff as and when I need it, atm I'm just buying cheapo undies (Asda 3 for £5) as I'm hoping I'm not in them long, I get my hair coloured/highlighted/cut every 6 weeks, but I get what your saying and I've told the fella he has to give me a foot rub later as my reward :p

Febs weigh in brings me to a 60lb!!! loss soooooooooo chuffed whooooooooooop :D

Back