• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Mr El Hasani waiting list

i still believe said:
I was placed on mr.el hasani list in feb 2011.and currently today im in the princess royal hospital,in the waiting room.waiting for a bed.hopefully i will get one.as op is tomorrow.nicky.x

Good luck Nicky hope everything goes well and you get your bed fingers crossed. Are you feeling excited?

I rang the chelsfield and Sheila wasn't there but spoke to another lady and she said if my name is not in front
Of her then Sheila wouldn't know where I am on the list to ring his secretary again and ask her.......
I hate the waiting makes me feel so depressed.

Let us all know how it goes have you taken any before pics?

Xx Alison xX

I was placed on mr.el hasani list in feb 2011.and currently today im in the princess royal hospital,in the waiting room.waiting for a bed.hopefully i will get one.as op is tomorrow.nicky.x

Any news Nicky, have you had your lovely laxative yet? x

Good luck he's a great surgeon i'm sure all be well for you. You will be up and about in no time.

Thank you everyone for thinking of me.im quite excited.not nervous at the mo.still waiting in lounge.i havent had my laxatives yet.....i still have that pleasure to come....and im actually starving..lol.oh well.ive waited this long,another few hrs wont hurt.love to all,nicky.x

i still believe said:
Thank you everyone for thinking of me.im quite excited.not nervous at the mo.still waiting in lounge.i havent had my laxatives yet.....i still have that pleasure to come....and im actually starving..lol.oh well.ive waited this long,another few hrs wont hurt.love to all,nicky.x

Lots of luck hun keep us posted x x

Laxatives, that sound like another reason to be glad I got of his list, I didn't need to take them where I had my surgery.

Paul

Dr el hasani waiting list

hi all,

i can't begin to tell you how i feel. i see you all you lovely people come on here saying you went on dr el hasani's waiting list in 2011 and have all had your ops etc.
i went on his list in 2010 and am still waiting!!! he's desparately cutting his waiting list taking people off the back of the list and muggings here is watching it all happen around me.
its not your fault out there but it really upsets me. i have spoken to the secretary who says a few months more.......
its not right

sorry to complain but i'm not happy

hi all,

i can't begin to tell you how i feel. i see you all you lovely people come on here saying you went on dr el hasani's waiting list in 2011 and have all had your ops etc.
i went on his list in 2010 and am still waiting!!! he's desparately cutting his waiting list taking people off the back of the list and muggings here is watching it all happen around me.
its not your fault out there but it really upsets me. i have spoken to the secretary who says a few months more.......
its not right

I'm not suprised that you are upset I'm not sure how the waiting list works. I have had mine done now I went on the list jan 2011 I know there people who went on the list after me and had theirs done before . I hope you get your date soon. Wendy

hi all,

its not right

I really feel for you. I can't understand why this is. It must be so frustrating for you hun, keep ringing is my suggestion, tell Sharon that loads of people that went on the list after you are having their op's done, and ask her why this is, it's just not right.

Hope you have some good news soon xx

The more I hear about all this the more I am glad I got moved to another hospital. God only knows how long I would have waited if I had stayed.

Paul

that really is unfare I went on his list January 2011 and had my op January 2012 , keep ringing and find out why or give PALS a ring ,
Good luck
Kate xx

hi all,

its not right

Hi Dinoo,

Just out of interest do you have many co morbidities? Or is your weight classed as super obese?

It would appear they have cherry picked through the waiting list and done a lot of the "easier" patients at Chelsfeild to get the waiting list down.

if this does not apply to you then I would get on to El Hassani's secretary to ask why you have not been given a date yet.

Wendy

hoooooorrray i've got a date at long last

Hi all. i've got a date at long last. i've been on the waiting list for 17 months (it feels like a lifetime) and have just been told my op will be on 31st may. i'm starting my pre op diet of clear stock & salad today. its all happened so quickly its all a bit of a blur and unreal. OMG am i doing the right thing :wave_cry:

Hi all. i've got a date at long last. i've been on the waiting list for 17 months (it feels like a lifetime) and have just been told my op will be on 31st may. i'm starting my pre op diet of clear stock & salad today. its all happened so quickly its all a bit of a blur and unreal. OMG am i doing the right thing :wave_cry:
yes you are I think its a shock to most of us especially when you have been on the waiting list for so long you feel that it is never going to happen . Good luck for the 31st.

Dinnoo68 said:

Fantastic news, so pleased for you xx

thank you but.....

thank you for your support at getting a date at long last. i had just got my head around it actually going to happen and was a few days into my pre op diet (and my cupboards were stripped totally bear of food) when i get a phone call saying its been postponed!!!!! OMG i'm devastated. cat was booked into cattery and my hospital bag was sorted. once again i'm heart broken. i do have a new date in mid july but i'm ready now........:wave_cry:

Dinnoo68 said:
thank you for your support at getting a date at long last. i had just got my head around it actually going to happen and was a few days into my pre op diet (and my cupboards were stripped totally bear of food) when i get a phone call saying its been postponed!!!!! OMG i'm devastated. cat was booked into cattery and my hospital bag was sorted. once again i'm heart broken. i do have a new date in mid july but i'm ready now........:wave_cry:

Oh no I don't believe it! Did they say why?

sorry not replied sooner...

Hi
i was told the anaesthetist is going on holiday the Dr El Hasani isgoing away. very strange !!!!!

Back