• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

el hasini waited 16 months still no date or no date HELP

bonny

I have waited 16 months for a bypass with no date for surgery, bromley primary care trust have been chasing this up for me, I was told today by pct that they were told that they wouldent do surgery for me as I made a complaint and that I already had a gastric band fitted privately none of which are true. well I think a complaint is now due to the parliamentary health ombudsman as my gp wrote to the surgeon as I have sleep apnoea, type 2 diabetes and many more health related problems. i was told that the surgeon was not interested in the letter from my gp and was put to file, it would now appear that my realted health problems are going against me :confused: I just hope the parliamentary health ombudsman can help me as the pru have really messed up.
thank you in advance for any advice

I was waiting about 16 month before I got my date. the pru has had some "issues" with funding and a lot of surgeries are being moved to chelsfield. All I can suggest is bugging 1. your GP, 2. Dr El Hassani's Secretary and asking if you can be referred to chelsfield.

Good Luck

Oh Bonny I hope something gets sorted out for you most of us on here have had a rocky ride and some have had similar problems to you someone will be talking to you pretty soon to give you some advice and positive help xx

the pru said that i cant go to chelsfield as my bmi is 51 and will therefore need to be at the pru in case I need intensive care and yet my gp says its 48
they are saying I cant have surgery because I made a complaint and had a gastric band done privately, I have never had a band done private or nhs and I never made a official complaint.
most people feel that the surgery itself can be anxious for people, but to make up complete lies about me already having surgery is shocking

The waiting list at Kings is growing by the minute... Mr Patel told me that he is adding approx 20 people a month and the waiting list is currently about 2 years...and even when you do get to the top of the list...you may be cancelled as they have very few HDU beds as they are now also a Trauma Centre and beds are very tight most of the time. I know that he had at least 3 lists cancelled last month. I can promise you he (Mr Patel) finds it just as frustrating as we all do.
Good Luck
x

Back