• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Embarrasing bodies

Retfordmag

Anyone watching embarrasing bodies with the guy who was once 28 stone and lost loads of weight?

That is my fear post op :sigh:

I have sky plussed it so will watch tomorrow its min etoo but not brave enough for another op. xx

6kg of skin removed, looks more painful than what I imagine a bypass will be

Yes am watching it x

I don't think I would do too well if I had to have that sort of operation, the pain must be so bad as that is a massive wound area that must take ages to heel properly and you must be so prone to infections as well.

I am just glad that I had my bypass before I got too big and hopefully loose skin will not be such an issue with me, well I can only hope can't I.

Paul

I dont think i could go through with skin removal... ive lost 7 and half stone and have lots of loose skin already... and would like to lose another 6 stone.... but i can tell you now i would rather have loose skin than be the way i was... type 2 diabetic... unable to walk without crutches, my knees were giving up... my back hurt all the time, asthma was bad in the summer... i am so happy not to have any of those problems anymore... so for me loose skin is a small price to pay... im so glad i had the oppertunity to have a bypass and have no regrets.... all i need now is to find a man with a loose skin fetish lol... well there are men who like big women and men who like skinny women.... i need a man who like loose women!! haha

Well Denise Welch is a loose woman and she found someone else lol

Back