• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Our differing bodies!

angeeb

One thing I find strange about loosing weight is how different bodies show it......

One person can loose 3 stone and it makes a HUGE difference to how they look, while others who loose the same amount, you really have to look to see!

Doesn't seem to matter about starting weights either.....

Agree with this completely. People have said that only after losing 3-4 stone has anyone noticed; people noticed quite quickly after I'd lost 2 stone. And my boyfriend says I look quite a bit slimmer now that I've lost 5.

Something I was watching or reading, can't remember now which, said that some of us have a lot of fat internally and that that's the first to go usually. So perhaps if its not obvious, that's why?

Its taken to nearly losing 6 stone before anyone really commented and I wondered if that was because some people thought that maybe I was seriously ill as it went off so quickly?

I suppose sometimes, people will be careful what they say so as not to upset you.

I agree
Its the same as dress sizes.
When I weighed 21 stone I was a size 24/26 but some else who was the same height and weight as me was a size 28/30 :confused:

Back