• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Embarrassing Fat Bodies E4

amy_m

Has anyone watched the above tv show on E4. It's very good. A lot of things that's i'm too embarrassed to speak to my doctor about has been on the show and has put my mind at rest. I know everything that's wrong with my body is about my weight but one does worry.

I've watched the show 3 weeks in a row and every week people are getting wl surgery I think I might ring the show and ask if they can fit me in.

Xc

Ooohhh interested in this, what channel and time :) oh and day!

Xx

It's on e4 every Friday night at 9pm .

People just seem to go on and get the surgery no hard work like us lol. X

lol be great if they could do us!!

Caren as well as harassing my surgeons PAs I might also harass the show lol.

If only !!!!! They are very brave to go on national TV I don't think I could x

Caren as well as harassing my surgeons PAs I might also harass the show lol.

If only !!!!! They are very brave to go on national TV I don't think I could x
really? i could!

I don't think I could I am very shy because of my weight. Theres only one person who see me naked and that my boyfriend I don't even look lol.

I say I wouldn't but like everyone waiting for there op of they rang me tomo I'd figh for it ! X

It's not true that they haven't done any hard work. I know the couple that were shown on the show, he has been fighting with his weight since he was 5. He had previously self funded an band too. You can read his story here. His name is Stew. stewarts weight loss journey - HOME

It's not true that they haven't done any hard work. I know the couple that were shown on the show, he has been fighting with his weight since he was 5. He had previously self funded an band too. You can read his story here. His name is Stew. stewarts weight loss journey - HOME

It's not meant to be taken literal, I know everyone on the show has worked very hard. Thanks for the link.

I saw this series when it was originally shown on Channel 4 a few months ago. It was excellent. I also watched 'Fat Doctor' when that used to come on. (The one with Shaw Somers).

really? i could!

You should apply then Caren. They're always looking for people to go on these shows and you might get lucky. I think there's an application formon the c4 website :D

You should apply then Caren. They're always looking for people to go on these shows and you might get lucky. I think there's an application formon the c4 website :D
if there is i cant find it lol

Caren;if there is i cant find it,lol

www.channel4embarrassingillnesses.com, scroll down & there is a section that says apply for show ... have a squizz xxx :):)

Caren;if there is i cant find it,lol

www.channel4embarrassingillnesses.com, scroll down & there is a section that says apply for show ... have a squizz xxx :):)

lol cheers twink xxx

Back