• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Emergingbutterfly weekly weigh in

Hi guys. As I am getting near the 100 mark (only seven to go I have decided to start a thread on here with my weekly weigh ins. I normally weigh myself every saturday morning at boots. So here goes

10.4.10 - - 4 pound - total - 93 pound

Mixman

Brilliant work so far :)

Roch

Shrinking away nicely :)
Way to go girl, ur doing so well and the changes in ur are amazing another week or so and u will be a Centurian :):) ty for our chat last night xxx

Thanks guys.

Meggie

Do you remember having that conversation that you thought you'd be the only person to not lose anything after having a bypass?!?!? Now will you accept that I truly am the fountain of all knowledge and know everything so you should always listen to me!?!??!

Hahahahaha!! Well done hun!! I'm so proud of you!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Do you remember having that conversation that you thought you'd be the only person to not lose anything after having a bypass?!?!? Now will you accept that I truly am the fountain of all knowledge and know everything so you should always listen to me!?!??!

Hahahahaha!! Well done hun!! I'm so proud of you!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yes I remember that drunken conversation and yes oh worthy one you are truly the fountain of all knowledge. Plus you looked bloody amazing when I saw you over the weekend

100 pound down.

Well guys I weighed myself on Saturday morning as usual and I lost another five pound bringing the total to seven stone. I dont normally weigh myself during the week but as today is my three month surgery- anniversary I weighed myself and lost another 2 pound, making it a grand total of

100 loss. I am so pleased with myself. I actually shed a little tear. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I could lose this amount. I still have loads to lose but I am very proud of myself for what I achieved so far and thanks to the support I received on here.

Another five pound gone. Seven & half stone down.

phatmomma

I was going to say flabulous, but its actually flabuless....... Well done you are doing blooming marvellous xx

Thanks for all the positive comments on here.