• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Emmabeee - Gastric Bypass - My Day by Day Updates.

thanks for all your messages by the way. xxxxxxx

I'm very hit and miss too, and am so scared of eating as i've had alot of pain and been sick! but it's a whole new learning curve!!!

Like weaning a baby. I just find it really weird how the same food from one day to the next can affect you so differently.
I'm not experimenting with much tho, nervous to i suppose, but eating a small banana is good, glad they don't affect me, i love um.

My weightloss has slowed right down, nearly at a stand still this week. so along with that and my insulting email i received from my Brother In Laws ex girlfriend i feeling pretty poo this week really.

Never had anything to do with her, yet i received this: 'you'll always be a fat c*** ya wanna try leavin off the food for a bit instead of fillin ya fat ugly f***in face all day long yeah i have a big arse but f*** me u a ugly f***in fat munter'

Being bullied at school made me the way i am today, scarred me for life! Having these very words drummed into my head daily even when i wasn't that big back then, just chubby. Aged 10-16 i suffered with it. I thought back then i was bigger than i am now, but when i look at my school photos i think, OMG i wasn't big at all! I really let myself down by believing everything they said to me.

That email - I know shes trying to stir up trouble, that why i've ignored it, but it is sooo hard to forget it. Really hurts! brought back a lot of raw feelings, made me feel like that girl i was at school again. Not nice!

Roll on 6:30pm - my youngest son's MASSIVE birthday party! (Ashley - 6 today) He going nuts with excitement, bless him! GOTTA BE STRONG TODAY FOR HIM!

I'm Sorry, don't like depressing everyone!

Hi Emma,

Yes, totm does affect your weight loss, as you carry extra fluid. You'll see a bigger loss the week after instead :)

Ignore the hideous emailing woman, she obviously has issues.

Hi Em,
So sorry your feeling crappy this week, and Thats Blooming terrible about what she said to you in that email, I know exactally how your feeling I too was bullied at school and yes it does scar you, Sometimes when I think back I think how stupid I was to take it all, But then again I think well I am much better than them for not lowering to their standards, I would hate to think that people thought Ill of me because I was Nasty, I can and so can you hold our heads up high, because we are nice caring people and have respect for others.

Keep ya chin up hun, You are gonna have the last laugh.

Hope you have a Great Birthday party for your son.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY!!

Oh and yes Time of month can ad water weight so don't worry, it will come off next week you just wait and see, Its My TOM too and it sucks!!
Take care (((BIG HUGS))) x

What a ***** no wonder she's his ex. I'd have replied fat I may be but I can diet but you'll always be a hateful t**t. Anyhoo don't let her spoil your nice day, one day you'll walk past her confident and slim and she'll be twice the size you were and miserable...what goes around comes around.;)

Thanx girls for you lovely messages.

I've just got back from hairdressers, so my spirits are higher now, amazing what a hairdresser a pair of scissors and some straightners can do.

I think the fact its TOTM makes everything seem worse, hormones and all that, i'm terrible around this time, just ask my steve hehe.

I agree with 'What goes around comes around, i'll just laugh it off when it does. She not worth the effort typing a reply, i'd much rather chat to all my Mini's buddies insteads.

Bring on the party now! My hair is done, just shower and change little later and we're off.

Ashley shouted 'THANK YOU FOR MY BIRTHDAY MESSAGE! FGS xx'

I've just been told over next 2 weeks i can experiment with diff textures. I'm sooo nervous about causing a blockage. Any tips what to try first???

Going from Sloppy to solids!!! ARGH SCARY!

Was anyone else nervous, or is it just me being a pleb? lol

that means soft foods mainly with a few extra's added in if your feeling adventurous, just leave all bread pasta and rice alone for now, you need the nutritien from your food not simple carbs.

good foods include eggs start with scrambled, fish pie, mince in sauces, shepherds pie, soft cooked veggies, all types of fish best served with some for of sauce though as it can get dry, chilli con carne and try come crispbread (very small ones to start with) with cottage cheese ect on

Had 3 scans already ;)

Moving stages is scary, I relied on ready meals a lot as I wanted to be able to read the nutritional values etc. It gets easier.

good foods include eggs start with scrambled, fish pie, mince in sauces, shepherds pie, soft cooked veggies, all types of fish best served with some for of sauce though as it can get dry, chilli con carne and try come crispbread (very small ones to start with) with cottage cheese ect on

Thanx Hun xxxx

OMG can i just say, u are looking amazing, didn't recognise you in that photo, u have lost so much weight, fantastic x

I'm moving back to southampton next year.
My offer on a house in Townhill Park has been accepted.
My boys will go to Townhill Park Juniors and Bitterne Park Seniors next year in September.

SOUTHAMPTON, I'M COMING HOME, i'm soooo excited!

Nah I'm just complicated lol. I'm a high risk case so will be having lots and lots of scans all the way through. Most people here have their first at 12 weeks.

Thanx Hun xxxx

OMG can i just say, u are looking amazing, didn't recognise you in that photo, u have lost so much weight, fantastic x

I'm moving back to southampton next year.
My offer on a house in Townhill Park has been accepted.
My boys will go to Townhill Park Juniors and Bitterne Park Seniors next year in September.

SOUTHAMPTON, I'M COMING HOME, i'm soooo excited!

OMG my family now live in Merryoak and my youngest brother went to Bitterne Park. when i visit next year (after your move) will let you know and we can meet up. I don't go down more then a few times a year. Why is it taking so long to get sorted? its only may now next year is a long way off.

Back