• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Emotional

Tracey

:waterbottle:Morning ... Woke up very emotional today I'm due surgery on Tuesday and can't wait but I'm so sick of drinking this milk.... Had some this morning and I'm gagging thought it would be easier as I had no problem drinking it week 1.
I've made milky coffees but still feel yuck.
I've stopped smoking as well so I've got my trusty crossword book out to keep me busy.
Don't even fancy a walk today as I feel a bit light headed. Sorry for the moan so early on but need to get it out.
My family and friends are fantastic but none of them has drunk just milk water and jelly for 10 days lol xx
Hope everyone has a good day xxx o_O

Well done on getting this far into it! I haven't done it yet so I don't know how I will cope with it. Can you flavour the milk in anyway with some sugar free crusha? have you tried making the milk jelly for a change?

Stay strong! Tuesday isn't far away and that is your goal!

Made milk jelly but bit to much like blamange and not a lover of that .... I may sprinkle the jelly granules over a glass of milk ... not enough to set but just to flavour . . Thanks for the reply good luck when it's your turn. One emotional day can't be that bad I suppose xxx

Hello, i know how you feeel we have to do it for 4 weeks just to prove we can at luton so i feel your pain i think around 7/8 days is when i broke down had a major cry as all i wanted to do was put some food in my mouth i wasnt hungry just really wanted food, was such a strange and out of control feeling i must say i have paid more attention to what im eating and why since then not that ive lost much weight or kept it down well though but all i can say is you are nearly there and you are doing it for a reason head down and fingers crossed im rooting for you. :)

I'm starting mine at the weekend. I think it's perfectly reasonable to be emotional. You're managing to stick to a really restrictive diet AND you've quit smoking :)0clapper:) which is no small feat all on it's own. It's great you have supportive people around you but equally they aren't going through the same thing as you so when you feel up to it maybe another walk to clear your head and crosswords in the meantime?

I admire your patience because I just get frustrated with crosswords :)

Back