• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feel emotional again today!

Nicoli12

Will have my band fitted this Monday and on Tuesday I was very emotional and again today. I have so much to do at work before I finish tomorrow and not sure how long I will be signed off for (any ideas), cannot sleep at night. Following the milk diet and to be honest a few days ago I did pick at some plain cream crackers, yes I know I shouldn't but I was SO hungry. Is this normal to feel like this?:(

Nicky

ladylite

Hi Nichol,

Cant give you all the answers as I am pre op myself about to start the milk diet the weekend.

I should imagine you would feel tearful and it is a big step and to go without real food that cant help either.

Big hugs hun, not long now and you will be on the road to new you. xxxx

tray

i think a lot of people have about 2/3 weeks of work. but if i was you i would see how you feel, i know the feeling about the milk diet i was on it for 5 weeks then went to go on the refeed diet only to have a phone call the nex day to say my op would be in12 days i felt really emotional, well i have the op onmonday and this week all i have wanted to do is eat, but i think its because im nervous, and yes i have picked at a few things, but made sure there wasnt many carbs or fat in them ..lol so i think how your feeling is normal lovexxx

12dobidog

If you are feeling really low then have a sensible treat. The milk diet is to shrink the liver and weight loss is a bonus. I was all over the place before my op but I had a lot of family and friend support. Talking about it really helped me
Good luck

Nicoli12

Thanks for your kind words, it was my birthday on Wednesday and I think the stress at work, the smell of nice food, etc, etc.

Tray, will think of you on Monday morning, my op is at 8:30 am. I feel better now you have said you have picked, I just don't want to get on the operating table to find they have not done it as my liver is still too big!!

Only 3 more days and to be honest, I am not as hungry as I was at the start of the week.

Nicky:wave_cry:

jo_ jo

Dont worry hun everyone gets like your feeling I am sure. It is a big thing that you are having done. I think it is the lead up to having the op then you will be fine. Just all those silly little things that you need to get done before you go in.

Good luck you will be fine.

Jo
xx

phatmomma

Good luck to both of you lovely ladies having your ops on Monday! I've heard many a time on here that if your hungry on the pre op to fill up on drinks... Black coffee does it for me everytime. I'll be relying on that when i start my pre op in a few weeks xxx

gaelic girl

Loving Being a Loser
I have nothing but admiration for you guys who are on the milk diet. I was really lucky that i had a surgeon who preferred to use a low carb low fat pre op diet! No wonder you are emotional its a tough one to follow and a lot of it will be down to lack of food! I really hope tomorrow is a better day for you! Sending a big hug xx

thinkbethin

You are about to embark on a journey unknown sweetheart so your head is all over the place. Feeling emotional at this time is natural so don't worry you will be fine. Get back on track with the diet and look forward to your new slimmer lifexxx

Nicoli12

Thank you!!

Bag packing tomorrow!! My hubby and I bumped into someone we have not seen for a while. I said to him afterwards, imagine the next time we see them and I am smaller, they may think you have a new wife!!!

Fingers crossed

ladylite

I started the milk diet Friday and I must say I feel a weeeeee bit grumpy, but I know its for a reason.

Good luck tomorrow.:)