• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Emotions all over the place

Wonderlust

Starting last night I have found myself feeling very emotional, and even crying at times.

I have no idea why and I am finding it a little perplexing...

oh bless you :( maybe you're having the post op blues. hope you feel better soon honey :) xxx

Just keep your chin up have a good cry and then you will feel a little better once you get it out of your system keep posting we'll all help you through this site is good at it xx

Ahh sorry to hear that....I was warned of Post-Op Blues, felt quite sorry for myself yesterday.

We're all here to support each other and offer hugs. x

Thanks for all the kind words, starting to feel a little better this evening.

Still struggling with my fluid intake, have only managed just about 1.2L so far today.

glad your feeling a bit better but as ruthie says it does happen to most of us myself one of them so you are not alone, take care hun. xxxx

Thank you :)

Felling 100% this morning even though I had a very poor night with my now uncovered wound being very painfull.

I am only able to sleep on my left side and even then only with great care on the placement of my Lymphoedema, which seems to be growing again, booked into the Drs for next week to discuss that.

I was emotional last night too. It's only to be expected. We are at the healing limbo stage. Not yet able to enjoy our new tool and still suffering.

Like you I am a lot happier this morning :D

We will get there!!! Xxx

Feeling a little excited about my 2 week check up next friday.

Hope that I will loose these staples then.

Also very curious to see how much weight, if any I will have lost.

Back