• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Endoscopy North Tyneside?

northernwoody

Hello lovely people!

Have any of you North Tynside people been requested to have an endoscopy prior to being sleeved? Is it normal procedure?

Thank you x x

northernwoody said:
Hello lovely people!

Have any of you North Tynside people been requested to have an endoscopy prior to being sleeved? Is it normal procedure?

Thank you x x

Hi Hun, are you at SRH? I'm not sure about sleeve but I am having a bypass and I have had endoscopy, hopefully someone havin a sleeve will come along soon and be a bit more help x

Hi Hun

i am having sleeve and not been asked to have this test sorry i cant help

Hi woody I'm being sleeved and no endoscopy for me don't think it's routine unless they want to check your stomach out with a sleeve. But with a bypass they do require one. I'm glad because I did not like the thought of one :) x x x

Thanks everyone, I know the consultant at the seminar said that it would be necessary for bypass patients, but not banders.

Because I only had the band in mind at the time, I didn't take any notice of if he mentioned it was procedure for the sleeve!

I know they are not the most pleasant experience in the world, but need to psyche myself up for it!!

Back