• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

North Tees Hospital

Fairfemale

Hi everyone, another newbie to the forum. Apologies in advance as I am not very good with technology - in fact I thought I had posted an introduction last week, but it's disappeared ! Haha.
I had my consultant appointment at North Tees last week. I had requested a sleeve but he said the bypass was the best option for me. I was a bit disappointed by this as I had given the choice a lot of thought, but obviously, they know best and will trust their opinion.
Underwent the pre-op assessment, and endoscopy arranged for next week. I was told to expect a mid January date for the surgery.
Whilst there I met'skinnygirlbreakingout , so a special hello to you if you read this.
The information here is wonderful and I look forward to sharing experiences and getting to know some of you.

Chris

JoeH

We both seem to be at the exact same point. :) Good luck, bypass seems to be the best way to not slip back into any bad habits.

Beanie32

Paula x
welcome

Hello there! I'm not quite as ahead as you my seminar was last week and waiting to hear from Nurse Sara on Monday. This site is great for information and support. I'm at North tees too

Paula x

Fatnnotsohappy

Welcome Fairfemale I have been through the NT process so any questions please ask. Toby

Fatnnotsohappy