• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

endoscopy spray or ingection tomorrow

I had both but didn't feel drowsy & remember everything. It was painless & fine. A bit uncomfortable but not more than that. I was terrified before but honestly it was fine.
Good luck.

Bellydancer57 said:
I had both but didn't feel drowsy & remember everything. It was painless & fine. A bit uncomfortable but not more than that. I was terrified before but honestly it was fine.
Good luck.

Same here, if I was to do it again, I would have both again.

I had 2 of them both times had the spray, not the nicest but soon over, fear is the worst just listen to what the nurse tells you to do, and make sure you swallow all the spray, just keep listening and concentrate on the n urse talking, I was sooo proud of myself when I came out, was a bag of nerves going in xx good luck xx

hi had mine done was not as bad as i thought i just had the spray as i wanted to no if i was going to be put on the list for my opp i was so i am on the list now that was worth it for me good luck x

I had the spray for mne here in Czech republic lay on bed had spray in mouth next thing I knew I was waking up in my room. Easy I know but didn't feel a thing. Victoria x

Well had my gastroscopy today & sedation is a waste of time didnt feel any different. Wasnt that bad at all, gagged a bit but to be expected having something shoved down your throat.Even though I had to wait 3 hours to have it as they were running late I was in & out in 30 mins.

Back