• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

endoscopy

perkyprincess

hi all,

i got my date for my endoscopy its on the 29th september, i getting all excited now but also very nervous i got my appointment quite quickly so im hoping that it wont be too long before my surgery. im not gonna get my hopes up but im just so happy things are progressing. how long have people been waiting after their endoscopys before they have their surgery? i know eveywhere is different just a rough estimate will keep my anxiety at bay.

hey sweetpea i cant answers your questions but wanted to wish you the best for the upcoming op and tests x

good luck with your op and also your endoscopy. I had mine about a month ago and still need to have funding agreed. If all goes well I'll be having the op around february time. However, its different around the country. At my hospital you have all the pre-op tests, see the surgeon, they then take your case to a multidisciplinary team meeting, then apply for funding, then go on the waiting list which is currently another 4-5 months.

i have all ready had my funding agreed i was just told that i would need to have the endoscopy then as long as everything went okay with that i would be on the waiting list.

I had an appt with Mr Schroeder last week at Sunderland, he said my endoscopy will be in 6 weeks and then the operation will be 4-5 months after that. I also live in Thornaby, do you go to the support groups at the hospital, the next one is on 30th Sept

I had an appt with Mr Schroeder last week at Sunderland, he said my endoscopy will be in 6 weeks and then the operation will be 4-5 months after that. I also live in Thornaby, do you go to the support groups at the hospital, the next one is on 30th Sept

hi i have been to a few meetings and i was planning on going to the next one. will you be going?

Hi Love ,i have'nt had mine yet but just wanted to good luck.xx

Back