• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

waiting list

perkyprincess

hi all i went for my endoscopy today and after they were done Dr Small said he was going to put me on the waiting list. needless to say im so very very happy. i then asked him what the waiting time was and he said approx 6 months well i have all ready waited this long so a couple more months wont matter just enough time to try and lose a little bit more weight. the endoscopy was horrible this was the part i was dreading the most im such a sissy when it comes to stuff like that.

any way thanks for reading i just wanted to share my good news.xx:eek:

Aww bet your thrilled love. Every little step forward is a little bit further to wls and a new you. Great news x

Brilliant news! The wait will go fast, I promise you. Make sure you keep your weight off too. Before you know it, your surgery date will be upon you. Especially with Christmas approaching. xxx

Congratulations!!!!! I've waited just short 20 weeks from endoscopy to op....

Good Luck

Congratulations!!!!! I've waited just short 20 weeks from endoscopy to op....

Good Luck

i hope it changes and the waiting list gets shorter but if it doesnt at least i know its still gonna happen for me. by the time christmas is out the way it will nearly be time.

i hope it changes and the waiting list gets shorter but if it doesnt at least i know its still gonna happen for me. by the time christmas is out the way it will nearly be time.

I had heard a rumour that the list was getting shorter but I don't know by how much, like you say though, once Xmas is over your op date will be here in no time ;)

Congrats hun! The time will be gone in no time, enjoy the time before you get to surgery as you will probably feel stressed just before.
xxxxxxxxx

great news! bet we have our ops not far apart then because i was put on the list on the 23rd of this month and my surgeon said it was a 6 month wait - we will be able to compare notes xxxx congratulations hun xxx

great news! bet we have our ops not far apart then because i was put on the list on the 23rd of this month and my surgeon said it was a 6 month wait - we will be able to compare notes xxxx congratulations hun xxx

hi yeah it would be good to compare notes with some one else. how are you doing with your weight loss so far thats if you dont mind me asking.

well done you, im waiting for endoscopy at srh but am already on list i got a letter from mr small yesterday confirming it ( i want to frame it - after dancing around the living room clutching it like a women possessed ) he said between 20 and 26 weeks so hopefully it will be around the same time as you.

well done you, im waiting for endoscopy at srh but am already on list i got a letter from mr small yesterday confirming it ( i want to frame it - after dancing around the living room clutching it like a women possessed ) he said between 20 and 26 weeks so hopefully it will be around the same time as you.

hi i hope your endosopy goes okay. im just so pleased to be on the waiting list we will have to keep each other posted. all the staff in endosopy are really nice and they will look after you.

Back