• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Energy at last

annettedimond

I'm now nearly 3 months post op and have lost 3 stone I wasn't to happy with the amount but have been reassured it fine as stating weight not to high. I have more energy, went down slides last week and today got out of the bath properly. I've got rid of loads of clothes and now looking forward to losing another 2.5 st then I'm at target even 2st more would be fine.

RHi Annette, I remember, you had your op a few days after I did. I am actually the same as you, three months out, lost about three stone. Have more energy as well now, can slide from one to the other side of the back seat of a car, can fit through smaller spaces etc. Three stone in three months is great, I think, well done. Good luck with the rest of your journey, I have a bit more than two stone to go, in fact more like six or seven. :)

You have done great - well done :) We seem to be in the same situation - I feel exactly the same about the amount of weight I have lost (3 Stone in nearly 3 months) and I have the same amount to go (2 Stone) until I am at my target as well :) x

Back