• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Exante ?

Billie.x

Hi everyone,
So it will be a year on 11th April since my band. It hasn't gone as well as I thought. I started at 23.7 and today I'm 19.3. So in nearly a year I've only lost 4 stone 4 lbs.
my friend did exante for a few days and didn't like it so she gave it to me, she's only used one day of there's near enough a month supply there.
I'm going to try it to try and boost some weight loss here. As I'm feeling a bit defeated
Has anyone ever done it with band or anything ?
Xx

Hi there Billie

I'm currently doing their Cambridge Diet which is very similar to Exante. I basically moved to Cambridge because I had no luck with the band (I lost 1 stone in 3 years) and I have now lost 1.5 stone on Cambridge in 2 months. The band is just a tool it's upto you what 'diet' you follow after you have the tool fitted. It took me a long time to recognise that the band was not going to help me lose weight on its own.

Hi Billie I did exante as my pre op diet and lost 18lbs now I am not a shake fan but had to do it as part of my lsd. Shakes were easy to make I had 3 a day and I must say u do get used to them. I wasn't hungry and they did the job have to say though never been so glad to drink the last shake on the morning of surgery. Good luck with whatever you decide

Hi billie
I don't know much about shakes but re your band have you been back to your provider as mine was very fickle and had to be adjusted in very small amounts to achieve the weight loss just a thought good luck x

Hi
Thanks for the replies
I have I had a fill last week I've got 12.5 in 15 ml band. I go for fills regularly but just not there yet.
I've got the meal version of exante and am going to try it in a few weeks time after all the holidays
Even if it just kick starts weight loss and gives me a boost that will be good xx

Back