• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Excited to the Max!

Donna66

Hi All, I am due to have my wls in Czech Republic on 13th Jan, along with a friend who also is having the sleeve.

I am soooo excited, its an understatement lol! I keep smiling all the time, I'm so happy to finally start my wls journey. I start my pre-op diet tomorrow 1st Jan 15. Am so excited and looking forward to a new me!

Happy New Year to you All x

very good luck to both you and your pal!

Good luck with everything Donna. Alfiemoomin also had her sleeve in Czech Republic back in October. She's done brilliantly.

Good luck Donna, I'm sure your experience with the Czech Republic is going to be as positive as mine. That is so exciting going with your friend! I'm jealous I bet it's lovely having someone close to you doing the same thing at the same time!
My husband is way back in the process and I feel awful because I jumped the queue right in front him and now my operation is THIS WEEK! Argghhh and he is probably over a year away :-( but he is very supportive so I'm really lucky.
Anyway sorry for going on about me. I'll keep an eye on your status's to see how well it goes or let me know if you want any advice x

Hi Christinemarie

Thank you. Yours is this week oh wow! Good luck. Mine is 6 days after you. Am nervous but more excited than nervous I guess lol!.

Me and my friend were talking about it only today and was laughing, as im on my pre op and she is starting Tuesday and all she could talk about was McRib and food food and more food. But she is just as excited as me.

I am so glad that I am going with someone who is also having the same procedure and is also my mate.

I am so glad that I am going with someone who is also having the same procedure and is also my mate.
had my op tues & now ready to go home. The clinic was beautiful more like a spa than a hosp. Eating fine, jus aving yoghurt & liquids which r goin down fine. So glad to be on the sleevers bench. Looking forward to go home today tho as not much to do here in Czech.

Yipppeeee, I'm so pleased for you Donna! People often worry when you say about going to Czech Republic but it's lovely there and the people are the nicest people to speak to! Good luck on your exciting new journey and the same to your friend as well xx

Back