• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

excited!

helenback

Hi all!
I have my pre-op for gastric bypass surgery on 5th January and i'm very excited to say the least! I'm hoping my op won't be too long afterwards, i'm struggling to think about anything else lately, even with Christmas looming! I've been reading through lots of posts on here and everyone seems really lovely and supportive, just what I need as my bf is not exactly over the moon about my surgery. Well done everyone on your losses, its really inspiring to read how well everyone has done. And good luck to all those like me who are still waiting!
Hel x

Hi, I am new as well - there is lots of support on here and plenty of ppl who do understand exactly what your thoughts and feelings are for choosing wls.
xx

Heya, my OH wasn't best please about my band, more worried than anything. But he now can see how happy I am becoming and also he is very pleased seeing curve appearing :) so ur bf ll come round in his own time good luck xxx

Good luck. I hope you get a date soon after your pre op. I had a date 8 weeks after my pre op and that was with NHS.

Good Luck for your op hun you have joined the best site for advice and support xx

Heya, my OH wasn't best please about my band, more worried than anything. But he now can see how happy I am becoming and also he is very pleased seeing curve appearing :) so ur bf ll come round in his own time good luck xxx

My bf is the same, talks occasionally about How I might look this time next year and is hopeful he'll finally be able to buy me some sexy underwear! He's just worried about the op itself I think, but its good to know your OH has come round- gives me hope for mine! xx

Good luck. I hope you get a date soon after your pre op. I had a date 8 weeks after my pre op and that was with NHS.

I'm hoping and preying it won't be that long, a little concerned about the timing as i'm due to go an a placement for my course mid feb. I know i'm likely to have to postpone as it is, I just hope my recovery isn't too long! xx

hello helen welcome you'll find lovely people here

Welcome n good luck Hun ;)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

ur in the best place........i always come here wen i need a diet/weight moan lol..........there is ALWAYS some1 online to offer u help or even just support if they cant help....its truely a lovely site to be part of!!!
good luck for ur op and happy posting :) xx

Back