• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Exciting Eek!!

Well dun :)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Well another 5lbs off this week:))))) that's 2 stone 7lbs in 4 weeks post op!!!!!

Wow impressive! Just a word of caution; there are people on here who are upset with their weight loss (I've just been responding to one of them) even though it's absolutely fine so maybe consider their feelings of disappointment along with your feelings of triumph.

Not saying you're not entitled to your moment of triumph; it's an incredible achievement!

I've actually seen that however i paid a lot of money for my op and will shout about my weight loss!! If you look it's under weekly weigh in and you don't have to comment however I thought that's what the weekly weigh in was all about, I am sure I will have bad weeks as well as good but I knew that before I had my op!

mamma mia said:
I've actually seen that however i paid a lot of money for my op and will shout about my weight loss!! If you look it's under weekly weigh in and you don't have to comment however I thought that's what the weekly weigh in was all about, I am sure I will have bad weeks as well as good but I knew that before I had my op!

You do right hun and shout as loud as you can....this forum is for all...and you shouldnt be told to tone it down and consider those that are struggling, feelings

Nothing like putting a damper in your good news hey :) xx

Thanks Jo just made me feel like a naughty school girl!! Xxxxx

That's wonderful MM. Your well deserved glee adds to my determination to achieve my own glee! Well done you!

Well dun ur doing great ;) x

Whoop whoop another 4lbs off this week now into the 15's xxxxx

Well dun hun x

Well done!! Great feeling isn't it x

Back