• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Exciting Eek!!

Yes love just been shopping for new suits for work and actually bought skirts that's a first for me in a long time:) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Another 2lb this week that 3 and a half stone in 8 weeks my first target was to be 15 stone in may when we go to centre parcs so got 8lb to go whoop whoop xxx

Your doing so well, well done xxxx

Ur doin great well dun Hun xx

Another 3lbs this week whoop whoop loving the new me best thing I ever did just wish I'd done it sooner xxx

Happy happy another 4lbs this week that's now 4 stone in 10 weeks:)

well done xx

3lb off this week:). Really happy my goal was 15 stone for my holiday in 4 weeks and my current weight is 14st 12lb eek xxxxx

Ha ha bless ya I feel like it now and I've still got another 4 stone to go but can't believe the difference and how much fitter I feel xxxx

Just a pound this week too many parties and too much to drink!! X

2lb off this week only 8lbs to go to losing 5 stone:)

3lb off this week, I am going on holiday next week and had set my target weight at 15st, I am currently 14st 2 so hoping to weigh in 1 stone lighter than predicted whoop whoop so happy:))))))

Well chuffed just getting ready to go to centre parcs and when I started my journey I set a goal of 15 stone for today and just had my weigh in and nearly screamed the house down 13st 13lb I honestly can't remember the last time I weighed this:)))))))))))£

Back