• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Soft Food Stage

mamma mia

Well from Tuesday next week I will be onto soft food stage and would like some ideas please, I know I can eat scrambled eggs, mash, fish etc but what else is everyone eating?
Lynn x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hiya here is a list of things i have been eating on the soft food stage... im on normal foods from next week... hope this helps...

Ryveta crackebreads
Laughing cow extra light triangles
babybel lights
ham, chicken, beef, (chew lots)
aunt bessy mash
all veg
frey bentos meatballs in gravy/tomato sauce/onion gravy
tinned veggies
low fat brussels pate
homemade beef stew
low fat cheddar
salmon fillets
white fish
reduced sugar baked beans
eggs
soups
bologneise sauce and mince
pasta
reduced sugar baked beans and sausages
tinned hotdogs
chicken sate sticks
home made low fat curry.. i will forward recipe if you want.
tinned tomatos
tuna and mayo
packet pasta in sauce
tinned chicken and veg cassarole

try and stick within 5g of sugar per 100g and within 5g of fat per 100g.. some things you can have if the fat and sugar content is below 5g per serving.

xx

Hi thanks that's great some of those things I have been told I'm not allowed yet pasta and crackerbreads!! and told I can only eat minced meat ie chicken, beef etc. Please could you send me recipe for chicken curry. Many thanks

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

ok... stick to what your guidelines tell you... the rey bentos meatballs are good though as they mash down and are easy to eat. the curry is really simple...

1 tin of chopped tomatoes
1 onion...chopped into very tiny pieces
1 tin of carrots
1 tin of green beans
1 teaspoon of medium curry powder (or more if you like it extra hot)
mixed herbs
salt and pepper
and for and extra kick you can add a teaspoon of mustard.

this made 4 servings. i couldnt eat a full serving at the beginning of soft food stage.. but can now.. and have it with 3 quorn swedish meatballs xx

your welcome...it is yummy... im gonna make some more lol... you can have whatever protein you want with it... ive had it with quorn meatballs, chicken, ham or you could have it with a boiled egg... whatever you like..ive not tried rice yet x

is quorn higher in protien?

yeah quorn is low fat, no sugar and so much higher in protein.... bit plain eaten on its own... but ive eaten quorn for years especially when i was dieting..ie on weightwatchers etc x

ohh might have to have a peek then,

Back