• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Exciting Eek!!

Thats brilliant well done, bet u feel great while you away x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using WLSurgery

Well back from holiday did lots of walking and exercise and only lost 1lb last week gutted:( however think its caught up as I have lost another 3lb this week and wore a dress to my mother in laws party at the weekend first time I have worn a dress in 5 years whoop whoop x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Well hopefully back on track lost another 4lb this week only 5lb to go and I will be in the 12's omg how exciting is that:)))))))). Need to stop picking up wrong sizes in clothes really hard to get in my head that I'm shrinking x

Well been really ill this week so hence a 5lb weightloss making me exactly 13 stone omg this was my goal weight for my holiday in October think I may even be able to wear a bikini first time since I was about 6 lol xxxx

mamma mia said:
Well been really ill this week so hence a 5lb weightloss making me exactly 13 stone omg this was my goal weight for my holiday in October think I may even be able to wear a bikini first time since I was about 6 lol xxxx

There's always a positive side to illness! You're doing so well......well done you x

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Well done you. Know what you mean about picking up dress sizes. LOL

oh thats fab news hun, u look stunning too in ur profile pic x

Been manic at work past 2 weeks not posted so quick update now 12 st 7lbs and had a great night out with the girls and didn't feel like the "fat bird" whoop whoop xxxxxx

Attachments

• image-2329619574.jpg
    image-2329619574.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 57
I can see why! you certainly don't look like a 'fat bird'! Must of felt fantastic to be out and just enjoy yourself. Your legs are so skinny! :D

well done you look great.

Weigh in day and into the 11's so so pleased, went to races with the girls at the weekend and felt fab! Just saving up now for a boob job lol xxx

Attachments

• image-1769025480.jpg
    image-1769025480.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 43
Amazing. Well done you look fantastic.

Omg omg just been shopping and bought size 12 jeans I just wanted to tell everybody!! Last time I wore size 12 I probably was 12 oh my weekend away with my gorgeous hubby hope he doesn't mind if I don't take them off:)))))) happy happy me xxxxxxxx

mamma mia said:
Omg omg just been shopping and bought size 12 jeans I just wanted to tell everybody!! Last time I wore size 12 I probably was 12 oh my weekend away with my gorgeous hubby hope he doesn't mind if I don't take them off:)))))) happy happy me xxxxxxxx

I am so pleased to read your diary. I am going for my consultation tomorrow and was panicking . You where about the same size as I am now. I was questioning whether I should have the band or just slog away at another diet. Your diary has inspired me. Thankyou

Aww bless ya hope all goes well and I know what it's like cos I tried every diet going and knew that this was the only option for me. I never dreamed I would do this well truly loving life. Xxx

Back