• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

exciting update!!! :)

funky24

been at st richards all day...got home about 6.30 very long informative interesting day! aaaaaaand mr slater has said i can have a bypass!! wooooooohoooooooo within next 3 months, just have to sit tight and wait for a phonecall!!! soooooo excited my life can really begin now! would like to thank the people that have been there for me so far, listened to me moan and go on, dont worry im sure there is more to come!....just for christ sake dont shut this forum down...cos i need ya all haha x x

Congratulations!!! That's fantastic news. Isn't Mr Slater great? Hope they ring you asap, the feeling when they do is amazing :) x

So pleased for you, that really is great news, it was good you were told here and then, longer wait than I expected at 3 months though. What were you asked, did you ask for the bypass or was it suggested best, and did anyone get turned down (if so for what reason, if you know) so many questions:) sorry.

thankyou :) yeah he seemed really lovely! yeah upto 3 months sounds ageees dont it lol but it prob will fly, and the dietician said it prob be before that lol :) and they asked me what op i wanted and the nurse, dietician etc and mr slater all agreed i should have the bypass. it wasnt very busy in there yesterday but everyone i saw leave had the same booklet as i did so dont look like no one got turned down xx

Back