• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

update!! :)

funky24

Well just returned home from my holiday and i have a letter from the hospital, soon as i opened it and saw the date and how long i had to wait i burst into tears, my first appointment is august 31st, it would of been sooner but gp delayed me and then the hospital said it would be july, im guessing they must be behind. but after it sunk in a bit im now excited to finally have a date in black and white :) xx
p.s is anyone at st richards, chichester that day? i have to be there for 9.30 so nice early start for the drive down. hoping my partner can get the time of work! xx

congrats on your appointment, your journey has started :) xxx

congratulations on your date

Great news, soon be starting your new life xx

brilliant news,good luck xxx

So happy to hear you finally have a date for an appointment :) x

best of luck to you emma, they did tell me my appointment would be july, but im guessing maybe their a bit behind! :)
thank you everyone x

Lots of luck, I saw your consultant on TV last week, he seems very nice and more importantly very experienced!
Em xxxx

Good luck!

may I ask how long you had to wait for your first appointment after agreed funding letter?

Im getting rather impatient, got my 'yes' letter, so twiddling my thumbs for next stage......

hiya widdershins, i think i got funding on march 13th, iv got the letter in my folder il have a look this afternoon ! :)
hope you hear soon, which hospital are you with? xx

Have asked for St Richards :D

Initial letter from GP went in on 6th May, and about a week after that, got a call from the Drs saying id been successful with my application for funding. I reckon I must be about 2 months after you!

Congratulations and Good Luck x

Hi funky24,
Congratulations!

I have my appointment on 21st Sept, so would love to hear from you when you've been in a couple of days, to see how you get on. I'm so excited and nervous as I don't want them to turn me down now I've got the funding, as my bmi is about 42 currently and I'm hoping for a bypass. :) x

Good luck with your appointment!!! I also have watched shaw somers on TV, and he seems really nice and very very knowledgeable, so you are going to be in good hands xxx

Would love to meet Shaw Somers, for his expertise and experience, and not cos he's quite dreamy of course.
Xx

Back