• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Exercise and support clothes

Lippyloirston

Can anyone recommend 'something' to support my loose skin :( when I exercise? I feel as if my stomach/thighs really flap about when I get up some speed and it's really uncomfortable. Not that it takes much but it's putting me off exercising. Many thanks xxx

I swim twice a week and do yoga once, so nothing really aerobic, however I wear Pineapple yoga pants, they have quite a lot of elastane in them and feel really supportive around my tummy.

Not sure if that helps sorry.

I use something similar to spanx but Primark do a good shaping range and I use those as I have serious skin issues.

I wear a £6 swimming costume a size too small and asda does some sports pants. I just wear a tshirt over it for comfort.

I use something similar to spanx but Primark do a good shaping range and I use those as I have serious skin issues.

Thanks Kat, it's mostly the bottom half of my body that I'm having trouble with. Do you just wear one set of pants/shorts or do you layer up? thanks.

Back