• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Exercise related NSV

Ines4C

For the first time ever, I managed 20 minutes on the treadmill today... Mostly brisk walking but also at least five minutes jogging /running... And no back pain! And: I loved it... Did the arm bike and exercise bike after.

That's great going :)

If you're starting out, a great app is the couch 2 5k, it integrates running and walking and faster pace walking through the time and is a great way to build up over a number of weeks :)

I'm considering joining the ladies running club over in Churchdown that meet on Tuesday evenings . . .don't know if I'm brave enough tho as can't run and when I do, my loose skin and the noise is awful :(

I'm considering joining the ladies running club over in Churchdown that meet on Tuesday evenings . . .don't know if I'm brave enough tho as can't run and when I do, my loose skin and the noise is awful :(

I would love to, but can't run long distances yet... Also not sure if they would struggle with a visually impaired person. I will try the couch to 5K for now.

the running club actually follow that to get to the 5k just over 3 miles in 10 weeks - just don't know if I'm brave enough...out on the street and that lol

Back