• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Exercise

I've done 1hr Wii Just Dance and it was the funniest thing I've done in years. I REALLY thought I could dance and I've definitely got some sort of rhythm BUT....it was really hard! Loved it....and I'm going to do it on the days I don't go to the gym. Has anyone else done it? I tried the Wii Zumba class too-- I was too terrible for words haha

It's such a different rhythm...I'm a disco girl! Haha. Good old-fashioned normal disco is easier anyway :)

gizmogirl said:
Nah went down a dream lol xx
Have u tried sausages?

Be careful of your choices as you won't loose down the line if bad choices are made, and you'll be in it for the long haul!! can't think if anything worse than a bit of pasty and sausages!!!

I agree Jo having struggled myself with the same thing. You sort of have to let go of your old mind set & become a new you. Having said that, I'm not brilliant at it! My Dietician asked me the other day why did I want the pizza.... it was a complicated reply but it really boils down to my self destruct button & being a rebel....you know that little devil sitting on ur shoulder saying "go on, it won't hurt
!" ...but it always does. Change now because it'll save a lot of heartache!! Bands just help you diet more efficiently, they don't stop you shoving things down ur throat!!
Xxx
Having said that (hopefully not too harshly) change takes time & your relationship with food will change...it has to or else you'll stay the same :) x Good luck x

Lol, guilt around food is something I'm trying to get rid of! Haha. Actually, another forum member called Flutterby always says Moderation is her buzzword so little & not too often with sausagemeat is probably best. My oh likes those low fat sausages or Scottish slimmers venison sausages which are 55 cals each! I try to keep away from them just now cos I lurve them!! Xx

oooo sausage n mash lol! We never lose our cravings that's for sure...I could write you a long list and often have to fight my head! so long as the guilt did its job that's ok! As next time you will think twice!! Just think do you want to be working at maintaining in 6 months or 2 years?! I opted for the sooner, yes it's hard, and yes it's like a permanent diet-well that's my view!! But it's achievable!!!!! :)

gizmogirl said:
Very true Jo i wanna be a skinny ***** in under a year lol ( well not a ***** really ) lol xx

That was my phrase lol :)

Be careful of your choices as you won't loose down the line if bad choices are made, and you'll be in it for the long haul!! can't think if anything worse than a bit of pasty and sausages!!!

I agree Jo, a bite of pasty now could become a whole one before you know it and then you will be wondering why you havent been losing.

You dont need things like that anymore - think healthy and be healthy :D x

Back