• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Exhibition photos

RoseA

I have uploaded a new album of photos - my entries for Croydon Camera Club's annual exhibition at the Fairfield Halls. If you're in the area you're welcome to view the exhibition which is open 7-12 March.
xxx

Rose your pics are beautiful, I especially love the black and white ones! You are so clever ..... well done XX

Love the composition of your photos especially the one with three old guys on the bench,Londoners and the shadows around the working men.The birds are lovely too,in fact they are all excellent.Maz x

dottychic said:
Rose your pics are beautiful, I especially love the black and white ones! You are so clever ..... well done XX

Thanks Jacqui :). All the B&W ones were taken on Trafalgar Square which is just across the road from my office.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Big an Bouncy said:
Love the composition of your photos especially the one with three old guys on the bench,Londoners and the shadows around the working men.The birds are lovely too,in fact they are all excellent.Maz x

Thanks Maz :)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Soup Herb Photographs Rose! xxx

Wow Rose, I don't know where to begin!

What a fantastic collection of photographs... I love each and every one... the Lovers... oblivious to the world around them!

The homeless lady... bewildered and despairing...

Each photo tells a story and opens a world of ideas and thoughts... absolutley terrific.

I'm a great lover of birds, as you know, so the detail of the birds is tremendous even down to the tiny droplets of snow and ice...

I really don't think you can get any better than this Rose and I'm so proud of you and your many achievements...

Your eye for photography and love of life is all embracing and I'm so glad you are part of my world.

Thank you for sharing this tremendous collection once again...

Good luck with the exhibition.

Love and hugs Angel xxx

i love the people photographs! Some real moments captured there. What camera do you use?

Thanks Deets ! :) My main camera is a Canon 5D MkII DSLR (all the bird photos were taken with that), I also have a Panasonic Lumix LX3 compact which I carry in my handbag (most of the people pics were taken with that). And I've just bought a Canon D10 waterproof camera to use on holiday !

Wow Rose, I don't know where to begin!

What a fantastic collection of photographs... I love each and every one... the Lovers... oblivious to the world around them!

The homeless lady... bewildered and despairing...

Each photo tells a story and opens a world of ideas and thoughts... absolutley terrific.

I'm a great lover of birds, as you know, so the detail of the birds is tremendous even down to the tiny droplets of snow and ice...

I really don't think you can get any better than this Rose and I'm so proud of you and your many achievements...

Your eye for photography and love of life is all embracing and I'm so glad you are part of my world.

Thank you for sharing this tremendous collection once again...

Good luck with the exhibition.

Love and hugs Angel xxx

Bless you Bev ! :flowers:

Back