• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre-op weight loss / photos + other stuff !!!

Sharonimo

Sleeve to Bypass
Just had the most crazy day at work (crazy busy with proper work but also crazily good and wonderful as well). During today:

(1) my friend Erica confirmed she can be in London on 16th and 17th and accompany me into hospital;

(2) i received lots of Good Luck cards and wishes from the gals at work plus a big fluffy cuddly bunny rabbit, some beauty products, and a mug.

(3) when I got home there was also a Good Luck card from Erica .... wish i had camera phone so I could scan it, but it has a lovely fluffy black cat on the front and the message "You're bound to feel a bit anxious..." and then inside "But there's no need to have kittens!"

(4) Some of my gal pals at work took some "before" photos of me a few days ago (of which my new profile pic is one).

I will try to load more over the weekend, but have had probs tonight:

(1) cannot get that newfangled app pizap.com to work, and

(2) i do not know exactly what I currently weigh :eek:

This is one disadvantage of not having scales at home, altho I always swear the advantage of that is that I don't drive myself crazy jumping on and off every day !!! ...... but sometimes I end up just tooooooo busy to get to Boots to weigh on my normal scales (I have not had a lunch break for about 2 weeks cos work has been that busy :().

I think I am now somewhere within the "20 stone something" range ..... but just don't know exactly where within the 280 - 290 zone I am exactly.

Hope to find out sometime tomorrow or during the weekend!

Attachments

• laughing.jpg
    laughing.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 54
What lovely work colleagues you have. I got a card written for me when I was off but the manager who took over when I was away threw it away knowing it was for me! We do not get on and has made my life a nightmare! Have just had to go through a flexible working application because of him and I know he is trying to push me out so am job hunting now! :(
Your turn is so close now bet you are very excited! Looking forward to seeing you on the offical losers bench although you seem to be doing fab with your weiightloss before your op!

I had my three month appointment yesterday for bloods and dietician and they seem really happy which was a great boost as I have a bit of a stall the last two weeks. Cannot wait to break into the 17 stones now!!
Will be thinkin of you on your day and if you want to ask any questions about the whittington let me know xxx

Wow Sharon, Can't believe you will be having your op in a few days time, only seems a few weeks ago I read some of your early posts.

Best of luck and a swift and comfortable recovery.

Wendy xx

Good luck for Tuesday Sharon. Look forward to the post-op report from Caren. Great pictures.

Good luck for your surgery. Making room on the losers bench for you.

oh how lovely things are going really good for you at the moment it seems, so glad your friend is accompanying you to the hospital, good luck and best whishes, your avitar photo is really lovely. xxxx

What lovely work colleagues you have. I got a card written for me when I was off but the manager who took over when I was away threw it away knowing it was for me! We do not get on and has made my life a nightmare!

Oh how horrible -- so sorry to read this Becky. :(

Soz it has taken me 16 hours to get back online again as I have loads of things to do today starting with osteopath appointment, and various other shopping (domestic) and stuff.

Good luck Sharon!! Woohoo!!

I think I am now somewhere within the "20 stone something" range ..... but just don't know exactly where within the 280 - 290 zone I am exactly.

Hope to find out sometime tomorrow or during the weekend!

Well I got the answer to this today. As at Friday 13 April my weight on 2 professional scales (Boots and the local gym) is:

20 stone 7 lbs (287 lbs / 130 Kgs)

Hoorah, Semi Psychic Shaz was spot on when I said I knew it was somewhere betwen "280 and 290 lbs" !!!

[Will post more about this sometime over the weekend as I now have more photos and measurements I can add.]

Sharonimo said:
Well I got the answer to this today. As at Friday 13 April my weight on 2 professional scales (Boots and the local gym) is:

20 stone 7 lbs (287 lbs / 130 Kgs)

Hoorah, Semi Psychic Shaz was spot on when I said I knew it was somewhere betwen "280 and 290 lbs" !!!

[Will post more about this sometime over the weekend as I now have more photos and measurements I can add.]

Are you really Semi Psychic?

Back