• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

FACT OR NOT ????

BlueDiamond

Hiya Guys and Gals

I dont know if I read it on here or somewhere else but is it true that banders are advised against using any kind of vibrating equipment ( & I dont mean any laydee devices LoL:p) Like toning tables etc. I have never heard of it before until I saw it and I was just wondering if it was true. I have been fortunate enough to lose most of my excess weight without any exercise input at all, I also have arthritis in several parts of my body ( elbows, knees, neck, spine) and I find it difficult to use normal gym equipment due to pain and I thought toning tables might be a good idea, until I read about banders should not use vibrating equipment etc, also if anyone has used them before how did you find it etc? thanks in advance for reading - MeJulie xxx

Toning tables dont vibrate, I used them alot after my hysterectomy to keep my muscle tone until I could use weights again.

The vibro plates do vibrate and when turned up high you can feel it through your entire body. I did try them but they gave me a headache :confused:

If you are planning on using them check with your team but I havent heard that banders should avoid them!

xx

I'm really interested in this as my OH bought me a power plate for after my op(band) not used it yet but can't wait to start and it vibrates hard!! Hope I can use it xx

Back