• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fat doctor & fat hospital 1st sept

Gail-michelle

likes to post
Tuesday 1st Sept (tonight) Thought I would just let you all know that Fat Doctor & Fat hospital is on channel 275 Home & health channel 9.00pm - 11.00pm (Gastric Surgery) Gail

Last edited:
Thank you - I love watching them & even more so now i've beem banded lol

Last edited:
Yeps tonight it is. I just love these programs even though Ime now done & dusted so to speak. tonights episode is a 33 stone lady. The fat hospital is father & son who work together as bariatric surgeons. Gail:p
Thank you - Is it on tonight? I love watching them & even more so now i've beem banded lol

Gail it is on every Tuesday and Sunday and also Tues afternoon caught a repeat today at 4pm just by chance
Probably on other days as well but I think they just repeat at other times.
It is really interesting even though some of them are old

Jay xx

Oh Brill - Thanks for that Gail-Michelle!!
I've seen the Father & Son Program before - very good.
xx

I watched it for the first time on Sunday night and spotted an old friend on there at Shaw Somer's reunion - since managed to track her down and she has lost 11 stone following a bypass 3 years ago. Small world...

I watched it for the first time on Sunday night and spotted an old friend on there at Shaw Somer's reunion - since managed to track her down and she has lost 11 stone following a bypass 3 years ago. Small world...
WOW - Thats Fantastic!!!

hi gail iv been recording it every wk since you or some one mentsioned on here other wk,i think they very interesting to watch,so if it was you thank you.chris

I have seen the father and son show before and unfortunately fell asleep during it! I had the WORST nightmare ever that night!!! I was cut up many times during my sleeping period!!

That aside, great program!!! :)

love these types of programmes, i've got them on the sky plus planner ready to record every week. i've even got my hubby watching now!

Hi It starts again at midnight if you have missed it earlier. Gail:D

Thank you Gail-Michelle

I caught up by watching half on one side then flicked to the next channel to watch the hour after catch....still watching.

I think I would be so annoyed having that new via the mouth procedure after going through a failed bypass years earlier...then not being able to give her the full restriction... there was no reason really not to give her the "normal bypass"...can't help thinking that they were experimenting a bit.

I did feel for that woman when she thought she might not meet the criteria for WLS after the botched BP.

(((hugs)))

Thank you Gail-Michelle

I caught up by watching half on one side then flicked to the next channel to watch the hour after catch....still watching.

I think I would be so annoyed having that new via the mouth procedure after going through a failed bypass years earlier...then not being able to give her the full restriction... there was no reason really not to give her the "normal bypass"...can't help thinking that they were experimenting a bit.

I did feel for that woman when she thought she might not meet the criteria for WLS after the botched BP.

(((hugs)))

Was this a different episode of fat doctor? Not the one I watched last night? :confused: Trying to catch up and watch them all, annoyed if I managed to miss one...

I watched both programs for the first time last night. Even hubby sat and watched them :eek: lol all he said was 'my shes a big lass ' and then sat in silence ....
We dont have loads of channels on Sky as no one is about to watch them much so not wasting money, so last night I switched my music pack to the style pack lol now I can watch more of them :rolleyes:

Last night's Fat Doctor broke my heart. This poor woman wasn't emotionally/mentally ready for the surgery and could have really used some therapy afterwards. I felt so bad for her because food addiction is such a powerful disease.

Back