• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Channel 5 - Too fat to fly and others

brooke_marie

Hey,

Just thought I'd let everyone know that Channel 5 seem to be having a marathon of programs tonight about people who are overweight/obese :)

Too fat to fly has already been on, Fat for Cash is on at 11 and right now there's 50 shocking facts about diet and exercise :)

Last edited:
No, as per usual it was just a mockery of anyone and everyone that's overweight. Sometimes I really wish they'd do a proper documentary, with actual statisticians and reputable doctors, rather than having Dr Christian stand in an American funeral directors with huge coffins.

No, as per usual it was just a mockery of anyone and everyone that's overweight. Sometimes I really wish they'd do a proper documentary, with actual statisticians and reputable doctors, rather than having Dr Christian stand in an American funeral directors with huge coffins.
disgraceful

They get on my nerves these programmes..they basically take the P**ss out of overweight people.
These programmes usually consist of big people struggling to take a shower/bath use toilet.
And I'm sure the programme makers must buy in a load of crap food to show them eating it.
And being transported round like a piece of meat..no wonder there is so much hatred for obese,these programmes do nothing but embarrass overweight people

Am currently watching a preview of Weight of the Nation Series 1 on Sky Go (70mins). It's based in the US but from the first 2 minutes it looks much much better than anything Channel 4 or 5 have done!

Am currently watching a preview of Weight of the Nation Series 1 on Sky Go (70mins). It's based in the US but from the first 2 minutes it looks much much better than anything Channel 4 or 5 have done!

Channel4/5 programmes are just entertainment for non-fatties...they wouldn't dream of ridiculing anorexic people.

Back