• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OH MY GOSH i got it woooo

claudia24

hoping to be a mummy soon
:Dwell as many of u know i had to send a letter to my hospital telling them why i think i deserved the funding, well i got my letter back today and it send i have been

APPROVED, i was shocked and even more shocked that it has only been bout 2 weeks,

i will post what the letter said tomo, but i have been approved for funding and they are writing to my doctor then i have to see my doctor.

what happens next?? does anyone know............

am still gobsmacked lol xxxx

couldnt have done it with out the support of all of u and all ur advice, thank u all very much. love u all xxxx :D:D:D:D

thats great news congratulations xxx

I have no idea what the process is on the NHS but wanted to congratulate you and wish you all the best!

One question for you........ Are you going to change your name now?

Congratulations on the fantabulous news, short be your journey to surgery xx

does that meani will deff have the surgery now i have been approved. and yes will change my name, how do i do that xx

Wooohooohooo. Congratulations hun!! I'm so excited for you!!!

xxxx

Congrats thats fab news. Cant help you in the next process, though someone might be along that is in the same PCT as yourself.:D

If no one is ring your PALS at the PCT and ask them the process, they should be able to help

Sorry not sure would would happen next for you as all PCT's work so differently but wanted to say..........Congratulations, you have to be over the moon.

What will you change your name to now?

(((hugs)))

Good news! Glad for you x

thank u everyone, will prb change it to approved for surgery, if anyone has a better name pls tell me, gonna go work with a huge smile today but have decided am tellin no one except my boss as she has to know xx

Back