• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fat Families

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Has anyone seen Fat Families on Sky Living.

Its not about WLS, its about couples and families that are fat and the presenter helps them to get trimmer.

The reason I wrote this, is because I am just watching one, and its really made me think of myself at the beginning of my journey of what I couldn't do and what I use to eat.

Making me a bit emotional to be honest, but at the same time, making me even stronger, because I never want to go back there again.

Hope your having a great weekend, and to all the pre oppers that have there special day soon , the very best wishes and your life's about to change.

The presenter of that programme is so OTT. I am waiting for the day one of the participants gives him a good slap:D.

Seriously, I admire anyone who tackles weight loss by embracing the whole life style change. Some manage it and others don't. It is a great watch for some inspiration.

tranquil x

iv watched it a few time, it is fab how they do it, but they dont show how many slip back into their old ways either x

Back