• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fat - the fight of my life.

Loppie

I am unsure if anyone has posted about this programme before but I find it inspiring. Amazing, I wish I could do it! (I will do it!) It doesnt make me feel sad in anyway that I ended up getting a band, it motivates me to get my butt in gear.

If they can do it, I can do it! Yeah!

(funny that I sit on my butt for an hour without budging while it's on :) )

Fat - the fight of my life (with the good looking Jesse pavelka)
Sky Living, Monday nights @ 9pm

I love it.. Yes very inspirational and same, why could I not do it like that!!! I call my hubby JEsse as he makes us do long walks up hill.. Alas he's about 15 yrs older and not as delicious lol

I have watch all the episodes, it's so inspirational. Determination is the way forward.

I absolutely love that programme, I watch it with my dad and we think if they can do it so can I. I'll show him i can after I've had my bypass (which is on Monday eeek!) :D

I absolutely love that programme, I watch it with my dad and we think if they can do it so can I. I'll show him i can after I've had my bypass (which is on Monday eeek!) :D

You will! Good luck with the op! Just think of Jesse as you are going to sleep ;)

Oh yes, jesse nom nom ;)

Oh yes.... Jesse.... Nom nom ;)

Back