• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

February Operations

thats good i can't see how much i weigh tomorow lol

Officially down 18lbs yay

Just reading through everybodies posts on here. Well done everyone! U r all losing so much weight!!!! I don't know what I am doing wrong.I have been out of hosp since Sunday night. I put on weight in hosp, but since then I have only lost 4/5lbs. unless my scales are lying to me! I lost 11 on the milk diet so I know it is still good in total but some of u guys have lost 18 in 2 weeks!!!!!!!! I can see it coming off my face and boobs tho so I am staying positive. Just niggling a teeny weeny bit!!!!!!!!! Well done to u all-u must feel amazing!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxx

@ Dizzy well my first couple of days home i was losing the weight I gained in the hospital... but then after I lost that it took time for my body to get the ball rollin... so you will lost it... good luck to you

We were told that its very common to gain weight whilst in the hospital due to all of the fluids/drips that they have you on.

You will start losing more I am sure, but every pound loss no matter how small is going in the right direction and as many have told me, they are lbs that will never be going back on...ever!

Thank you for your comments.
Actually-that is such a good way of thinking...they are lbs that will never go back on! In the past I have been like 'yay, I have lost 5lb, but I wont be too excited cos I will only put it back on next week!!!!'
Yay-feel more positive now.

Thanks xx

Back