• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

February 2016 Surgeries

Congratulations on your op glad it went well for you :) you must get comfy here on the bench with the rest of us losers enjoy the ride X

Thanks lolly. Did you struggle with how much and what you could have in the first couple of weeks? I don't think I have felt the feeling of fullness yet but maybe that's because I'm being cautious. Yesterday I had a crisp read for breakfast, half a yogurt, small cup of soup thinned with water and another crisp bread. Does that sound about right?

Yeah I was exactly the same was frightened to eat too much so stopped well before I felt anything close to full, i was on puree for 4 weeks (well I only lasted two weeks in honesty) and during the puree stage i never felt any restriction I would have a couple of spoons of yoghurt or soup then stop just in case, it was once i moved onto softs that I really noticed a difference don't worry you do lose that early nervousness and after a couple of too full moments you quickly adapt and learn what your new normal is to reassure you I've never been sick yet and I'm 8 weeks post op now and eating normal but healthy foods if I ever have too much I just feel uncomfortable for about an hour after eating but it soon settles and you learn a valuable lesson that you won't repeat again, best of luck with it Xx

Last edited:
Congratulations sunshineeyes welcome to the losers bench

How are all the Feb 2016 people doing!! xox

All good here, 41lbs gone and it's slowed down considerably, but it's just becoming a way of life really.

Thank you! X

Back