• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

March Operations

ldavidson84

Thought i would copy Deets thread for Feb and start a thread for all those having WLS in the month of March.

So when is your op and what op will you be having?

I'm booked into have mine on the 9th March and will having the gastric band at Abbey Sefton by Mr I Khan :D

:grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg:

:woohoo:im not on my own!

You must start your pre op diet soon then, what diet do you have to do?
I start mine next Wednesday on low fat/low carb.

Hello

My Gastric Bypass is being done on Thursday 17th March at Chichester Hospital by Shaw Somers.

I start my Milk diet on 9th March

Jill x

hey i start milk diet on thursdsay 24th! its gonna be hard but all worth it in end! cant wait to get it done but i am super nervous! how u feeling about yours? i only found out monday so i havent had much time to stress out!! xx

hi I have my sleeve in March I get my date on Tuesday. Its being done at whalley Range my Mr Ammori

Oooh, i had my lil boy at Chichester :D . Lovely place!!!

Good Luck Jill!!!

Part of me wishes i was on milk diet then i wouldnt make a mistake in what i can and cant eat, if that makes sense. Im so nervous i will make a mistake and eat wrong thing.

Hi there i am having my Gastric bypass on the 7/03/11 i have started the slimfast diet and oooh boy its hard work but it worth it i am struggling,but i wont give up. my op at the homerton hospital. i wish everyone the bestest of luck.

My gastric bypass is on 8th March....I still haven't had my pre-assessment though :(
I start the pre-op milk diet on 26th Feb.

Its at Kings college hospital & the surgeon is Avril Chang.

im having mine on the 20th March at sunderland with the rather dishy mr schroder

good luck, love and best wishes to all those having their ops in March xxxxxxx

good luck every1 with your coming opps my advice is get up and walk walk walk to shift the wind xxxx

Hope all whom having ops at beginning of March are doing ok on pre op diets. Not long now :D:D:D

hiya leanne, did you not get a choice of diets then? i think that the milk diet is so much easier, you don't have to think about it to much.
my op is on the 25th march at sunderland hospital. :confused:

hiya leanne, did you not get a choice of diets then? i think that the milk diet is so much easier, you don't have to think about it to much.
my op is on the 25th march at sunderland hospital. :confused:

No i didnt get a choice, im doin ok tho on the low fat/low carb diet. Just have to think about what im eating and plan my day out.

Good Luck for 25th March xxx

Hi I'm being banded 10th March at Spires Solihull by Dr Paul Super! I was told to lose 4 pound going to start milk diet on Monday! Hope I can shift it in 4 days!! Good luck everyone! X

Back