• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fed up and low

Magsy

Hi all, not posted for a while since I explained mum just diagnosed with cancer. Went to Christies today and it is so sad. It was explained that it is a rare cancer so they are not to sure of the outcome but should know by next appointment next Thursday. Unfortunatly I am a person that eats more when stressed so not doing very well with the dieting at moment. I had still managed to lose 3 kilos when I saw hospital dietician last week so she was ok with me. God help me at Xmas:) i won't stand a chance lol x

Hello Mags and I am so sorry to read about your Dear Mum.... there is never any easy way to be told of this diagnosis and it's very hard indeed on families.

I hope that your Mum will be given the same care that I received at Christies and I was then referred elsewhere, but they can do marvellous things today and never say never Angel.

I shall be willing you on your journey and try and do what you are able to do for you alongside all of this tremendous pressure.

Please keep in touch when you can and hang onto us, I've had this years ago with my parents too... so have a lot to share with you if I can help to shoulder your burden.

In the meantime, sending a loving hug and wanting to know that you are loved and thought about...

Take good care of you too Mags... Bev xxx

Sorry to hear you are having such a tough time at the moment, I hope the news on your Mum condition is good. Theres plenty of time to worry about your weigh, just look after you and Mum for now (HUGS) XX

Magsy, you are in a very tough place right now, one where we'd all reach for our good friend food... However, you know how much you want your bypass. Christmas is a tough time with all the goodies, just try and be good, not saintly, but good :)

Best wishes for a marvellous outcome for your mom, remember be good to yourself too xxx

I don't know what to add to what the other have said ..
I hope you get some good news next week..sending hugs your way x x

Sorry to here about your mum, and hope that the news next week is good.
This is going to be a tough time for you and i do feel for you and know what you are going through.
I also eat when stressed and upset and it is going to be hard for you.
Hoping and praying that things work out ok for you, sending huggs your way. Huggs xxx

Oh hun, it's definitely been a trying time for you. Nothing I can say will make you feel better, but we're all here for you if you ever need to rant, shout, or just sound off too.

Sending you lovely big hugs and best wishes x x x

:hug99:

Thinking of you Mags... loving hugs to you and your Mum xxx

Just to catch up. Mum goes in on Thursday to have lung removed and then hopefully they will look at combined chemo and radiotheraphy. It all depends on how bad things look but mum wanting to try. Have consultant meeting on Wednesday still going but not to excited but have to keep on track for my surgery. It gives me hope when i read all the threads and how supportive people are with each other. Big hugs xx

How are you doing Angel, you have been much missed too... where are you up to precious?

Love and hugs to you as always xxx

My thoughts are with you and your mum at this time,stay strong and keep going with your own journey,Your mum will want the best for you and to see you happy,thats all we ever want for our kids.Im always here for a chat or a shoulder.Maz x

Mags... I just want to say... I have my prayer candle lit in my fireplace this evening for your dear Mum... sending her love and humungous hugs for you both and your family xxx

big hugs across the irish sea.... thinking about u xx

Back