• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

fed up

hi zns,

we are at the same stage,and Ive been feeling far more sickly these days.
I ended up going to the docs and getting anti sickness tabs,and they have helped a great deal.
I dont take everyday,as I wanted not to rely on them.
But I found If in the morning,it feels like its going to be a sickness day I have one.
I was told on my first post op appointment last fri,we can tend to feel more sickness as the more weight we lose..???
I have never heard of this,but the nurse said this.
Its something in our hormones etc..

maybe get some tablets to help u through this x

Thank you, I remeber your post now you mention it. I havent lost any weight in the last week and a bit so not sure it is because of loosing weight, Ive never heard that not sure if I believe her lol. I just found some of the anti sickness pills I had when I came home so have taken one of those, think I shall ask the dr for some. Its not helping me cope with changing my antidepressants :( and my eating habits are getting bad sigh xx

Speak to your provider if it continues xx

Thank you, I remeber your post now you mention it. I havent lost any weight in the last week and a bit so not sure it is because of loosing weight, Ive never heard that not sure if I believe her lol. I just found some of the anti sickness pills I had when I came home so have taken one of those, think I shall ask the dr for some. Its not helping me cope with changing my antidepressants :( and my eating habits are getting bad sigh xx

changing you anti's makes you feel a bit sickly until your body is used to them.
I thought that too when the nurse said about being sick with weightloss!!!..mmm I thought..lol
the famous dr Ammori,said sickness can occur in patients as late as 6 months,its just one of those things we have to live with.

Good you found some sickness tabs,I need to get more of them.

sorry that your not feelin good, hope it passes soon

I'd almost guarantee its your medication...changing meds or reducing, can cause awful side effects. Hope it resolves soon xxx

Hope you start to feel better soon love x

its funny, i went through a phase of feeling sick all the time, im just over 6 months out now, and i rarely feel sick now, its a couple of months ago when i was like that. dont know what causes it, but its not nice at all is it.

How are you today Zoe? Love and hugs xxx

Hope you feel much better very soon hun! xx

Back