• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

help guys am so fed up

BEXS99

Loves this site x
Hi all

I been having toilet probs, don't go for 4 then get diorhea, so last nite took dulcolax as thought would help make things more regular, well woke at 2am with terrible tum ache, sweats and felt sick, was then on toilet till 3.30am was awfull, feel off today and really down, anyone else struggle with this, I can't get a happy medium. Am so fed up today I want to cry, yesterday felt so bloated and hardly ate and today tummy sore after last night!!

bex are you having a lot of milk? it could be that you have become lacto intolerant. not sure if sleavers suffer in the same way but might be worth taking it out of your diet for a few days and see how you go.

i hope you feel better soon :) i have my duodenal switch on monday and i must admit toilet area is probably the most thing i worry about

i hope you feel better soon :) i have my duodenal switch on monday and i must admit toilet area is probably the most thing i worry about

Sorry to butt in but can i ask you Angie why you're having a DS? Your BMI isnt that big. I too am interested in a DS!

Hope you get sorted Bex xx

i'm having it because it suits the way i eat , i eat a lot of meat and not a lot of bread etc so had to do post op diet which after 12 weeks will be on for rest of my life for three weeks before seeing surgeon and take everything written down ...himself and the dietitian checked it and said was all fine they won't do the surgery if you can't do this part because it has so many problems if you can't get all the protein in every day. have to have 7 vitamin tabs a day so they need to know you can stick to a tight regime malabsorbtion is one thing they worry about and must never skip a meal. :) hope it helped

Have a glass of orange juice a day and one of those activia yoghurts that's what did it for me :)

Aw Bex, chick ... hope you feel a bit better today :wave_cry: think Carol may be right, it does sound like you may be lactose intolerant. Did you not try soya milk a few weeks ago? Did it help? This one may need you to contact your team as you don't need to be sat on the loo for hours at a time :( ((hugs for Bex)) xx :)

i'm having it because it suits the way i eat , i eat a lot of meat and not a lot of bread etc so had to do post op diet which after 12 weeks will be on for rest of my life for three weeks before seeing surgeon and take everything written down ...himself and the dietitian checked it and said was all fine they won't do the surgery if you can't do this part because it has so many problems if you can't get all the protein in every day. have to have 7 vitamin tabs a day so they need to know you can stick to a tight regime malabsorbtion is one thing they worry about and must never skip a meal. :) hope it helped

Thanks for the help. I dont think the way i eat would be suitable then. Good luck!! :)

Have a day of water and plain food,no spice etc.Poached fish,chicken.Bland soups.Slowly reintroduce foods.Give your tum a rest.Maz x

I have been okay last week or two but dont go to the toilet for days, so thought duclolax would help make things easier, but feel so ill after taking it, still have tummy ache and diorhea, but not so bad, have had tiny bit of soup, i wont ever take them again, go on soft food weekend so will eat veg and fruit..

How many did you take Bex? I only need one to sort, can be a bit dodgy when it's 'on it's way' but after prob 20mins I'm ok. x

Only took one hun, but still feel ill now, tummy bloated and off x

Am sorry to hear your having problems. That's my normal toilet routine and I haven't had surgery. It's not nice I hope you feel better soon x

thanks hun, i have always been abit sensitive and ibs to, but just feel so ill today xx

That's me as well. IBS is horrid. Keeps me up so many nights an the cramps and spasm I hate. I always feel ill the day after an attack. Take it easy and relax hope you feel beter soon x

Thanks hun, think an early night and be okay, hope your okay and glad your not leaving xx

And me, still not good x

Hi Bex , in was having toilet trouble until the last couple of weeks, i was only going once a week and like you feeling bloated. I started having bran flakes with chopped up soft dried apricots for breakfast and now on a regular pattern of everyother day. The mild with the cereal gives me my protein , hope things get better.

Hi Bex,
Hope you feel better now.
I have no trouble with Dulcolax, they don't even give me tummy cramps.
Strange how we all differ on what we can tolerate. xx

Back