• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fed up!

saz2312

So am on day 10 of my banded life and I have had toothache for 3 of them! Got penicillin and am so fed up can't stop crying I feel awful! Please tell me there is light at the end of this!! Xx

Kar8858

Toothache...total bummer!!!
Day 10 is early days...it does get much better by week three dont worry!!
Keep positive!!

Crystalrainbow

Sending positive vibes and a huge hug your way......... toothache ugh thats not nice and enough to make you fell pretty poorly on top on post op blues getting little cals in too,.... it all takes its toll..........

I was banded almost a year ago and there is a post on here where i felt the same way soon after my op.... i felt awful..... i know i certainly began to wonder if i'd done the right thing..........but HONESTLY hunni IT DOES GET BETTER :) hag in there its very early days.... i'm a wimp and was almost 8 weeks before i began to feel almost normal.. Once that toothache has cleared up and your intake starts to go up (guessing your on liquids) you will start to perk up promise...... once you settle back into a normal routine everything will start to look rosey :) take care sweetheart be patient x x x x x x x x x x this time next year it will be a distant memory and you'll be a whole lot slimmer too x x x x

saz2312

Oh thank u ladies!!! U have all made me cry! I just got scared and started saying what have I done! I will attempt to eat my soup for dinner and try and get out my Jammies! Xxxx

los in it

that sounds like a good idea saz! hopefully everything will seem better in the morning

Crystalrainbow

Bless you sweetness. i felt exactly same way early on...... not sure we realise the extent of it all when we go into it............its no easy option............ but its done now............stick with it............. if you look around there are so many others all felling same way early on....... once those old scales start moving and your clothes start to get loose it will be a very distant memory x x x x x x hugs ;) chin up too chick.... wash and dress will make ya feel a million times better.....sometimes wallowing is the worst thing to do........... i made hubby take me out in the car in my early days made me feel more human x x x x x hope that toothache goes soon :( x x x

nicola1723

I'm a bypasser and was pretty poorly for first 3/4 months, however it got better, I lost 12 stone and I wouldn't change it! It will get better! :) x

mouse57

I would say the same as all the others, I'm a bypasser and I've been rough but it is getting better as each day goes by. Everyone on here had said the same to me it will get better. :)

saz2312

At dentist getting my tooth out!!! Am hoping next month I feel more like me!!! Thank u all for telling me it gets better! Being on fluids is hard although the toothache has certainly helped the eating! I haven't weighed myself i am kind of scared too!! Xx

rosysdream

aw no!! hope you're feeling better now :) i know how you feel though! i feel really, really fed up at the moment. I'm on day 11 of sleeve and hate soup, so liquid stuff sucks for me right now lol. how are you getting on now?

Kar8858

I think the toothache will be why you are struggling, constant pain, im sure once the dentist works his magic things will pick up!
Good luck when you do weigh in!!