• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling fed up

BEXS99

Loves this site x
Hiya

Me feeling really down tonight, just feel like crying, am worrying about the cpap tonight as last night never got on great with it, was awful to be honest, and cant believe have to wear it, but have to as will delay my operation, just feel so low, sorry to moan, not like me to feel down, but just dont see a light at the end of the tunnel waiting for a date and now this. Thanks for listening x

Hiya

Me feeling really down tonight, just feel like crying, am worrying about the cpap tonight as last night never got on great with it, was awful to be honest, and cant believe have to wear it, but have to as will delay my operation, just feel so low, sorry to moan, not like me to feel down, but just dont see a light at the end of the tunnel waiting for a date and now this. Thanks for listening x

I can empathise with you. I was convinced I'd have my op this year.

I had my first appointment with my consultant today and have to have all sorts of tests. They should be done by my next appointment (14th November), and if all ok I'll them go on the waiting list.

I don't feel like there's no light at the end of the tunnel - just that it's diminshed in to a pin prick of light!

You are probably really tired after a bad nights sleep last night. Hang in there, it's one of 'those' hoops. Tomorrow morning you'll be another day closer xx

I remember having a bit of a moment lying in bed thinking i'll never get used to this, that was two years ago now i have to wear it to get to sleep. once u get used to it u will feel a lot better chin up.

the cpap machine does get better hun but it takes a few weeks. You'll get to the stage where you actually prefer to wear it than not, trust me x

Lack of sleep makes me so emotional I really hope you get some rest tonight Becky. Please dont give up you are nearer than you think and all of a sudden it will all come together. Hold on in there hun you can do this x

Try and persevere with it as you'll feel so much better :)
Also, my op took two years from the very first meeting I attended. Your turn will come....it will be so worth the wait!

Xx

Hi there as everyone has said, try not to give up it will get better and I know it's difficult to realise. I've had my surgery and still use my CPAP, hopefully at my next appointment with sleep clinic I will be allowed to stop using it. Trouble is I don't know if I will be able to sleep without it ... and I think I'll still be snoring ...

Back