• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

REALLY FED UP DAY 4 pre op

Butterfly38

Have completed day 4 of my pre op and I'm sooooo fed up, randomly crying and really irritable, trying to stay positive but feel really over whelmed . I just feel like going to bed and staying there

The pre op diet is really hard, but think of why your doing it. The end goal is in sight now and it will be worth the struggle. Just stick with it, you'll be glad you did x

You are at the worse point, between 3 and 5 days it really hits home, if you ride it out (going to bed isn't a bad idea) it will get easier!! Its very odd.

Good luck

Thanks izzy, I know, I was thinking day 4 would be bad and just had to get through it :0( have come to bed x thanks for advice x

The first 3-4 days I felt rough but woke up on the 5th day I think & everything seemed to fall into place the rest of the two weeks flew by even hubbies birthday BBQ. Without a qualm, do you're hopefully through the worst if it & from now on things will be better & easier.

It's hard going being hungry and also withdrawing from the highs and lows of sugar and carb consumption. You're doing really well and coming to terms with lots of things at the moment. Give yourself a pat on the back for getting so far, hide in bed if need be and look forward to the new you very soon. Best of luck. You can do it! : )

I was exactly the same on day 4, it feels like I have been doing this milk diet for years not two weeks. Tomorrow is my penultimate day and surgery is in Saturday. This last week has been easier I haven't even felt hungry. I lost just over a stone so it's well worth it. Keep hanging in there x

Just remember this is as bad as it gets. U wont feel like this afterwards. Think What u will be able to do.and wear in the future also once u have the op.u wont feel hungry. Were all cheering u on to the finish line hune

Ladies...... U make me want to cry...... In a good way lol sometimes I don't know if id of gotten thru this experience without all the help support and advice of the people on here, your positive kind words help me soooo much, spurs me on to keep going, I know it will be worth it in the end x on a lighter note.... I ordered my 100% cotton knickers for theatre which arrived today....... Let's just say they make BIG DADDIES pants look like a thong haha thanks girls x

Well apparantly some hospitals let you wear knickers to theatre only if they are 100 % cotton!! Otherwise u have to go without! I know the one I'm being done in let's you wear them x

Back