• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

fedupwithclothes.com!!

Raynebubble

My daughter has been invited to a sleepover tonight...so for the first time for months i can go out on a saturday night... but this was only sorted out earlier....
so i thought i would get myself some jeans so i dont have to where my baggy trousers which is all i have at the moment.... so off i go shopping to the only places i could get to in short notice! asda, tesco and matalan...

Tesco: no jeans above a size 18!

Asda: only one pair of size 24's...they fit... but they were bootleg and about 3 foot too long...and the style of them..they couldnt be taken up!!

Matalan: size 24...too bloody small
no size 26's!
so try on a 28 and they were bloody massive

now come home totally depressed that ive got to wear my baggy trousers... i just want to cry!

i lose almost 5 and half stone and i still cant get anything nice to wear!!

sorry just wanted to rant xx

my legs are too fat hun for leggings... unfortunately i also have a lot of loose skin aswell there even though ive still got a long way to go. i cant get out now to get anything.. so got to go out in my baggy trousers and trainers xx

oh Rayne i hope you manage to get something xx you could still wear the baggy pants but buy a lovely new top to go over them xx don't let it spoil your night :)

Or get the top really long more like a dress that goes over leggings then no one sees the thigh areas xxx

thanks everyone... im just being silly i have had a cry.. and will wait a bit longer...get the 24's and get someone to take them up for me.
I have been looking through my baggy clothes and found a black pair of 22;s the same as i am wearing... tried them on and they are not as baggy so i am going to wear them...
I also have a black jumper i got for christmas which will look nice.. and i have a pink chiffon scarf i can wear aswell to give a bit of colour. or i have some nice long costume jewellery i can bling it up with..

so i have just been a bit silly.. i will go out and wont let it run my evening... i think i was just a bit disheartened as i thought it would be easier getting clothes jeans now im in the 24 mark... obviously not lol x

frustration is always better when you've had a little weep chick :) xxx
Glad your gonna get glammed up, cant wait til I'm feeling up to a night out xxx

Rayne Im not very tall and steer clear of boot cut jeans/pants,as theymake me look dumpy.You will find as you lose more weight the straighter leg will look better on you!

Your time will come soon when you can have your pick of anything in the shops, im picking up smaller sizes on e bay cheap so i have a few things to wear as i get smaller, the smallest i had here was 24/26 and a few 22/24 so im getting 20/22 to carry me through, but had to get a new swimming costume as mine was flapping in the water and i kept falling out the top :p.
Trouses are my biggest problem to so i stick to basic cuts/leggings and make sure they are always on the big side, nothing looks worse than a fat bum squeezed into clothes that are to small !!!
Have a good night out, relax and enjoy hun xxxx

Last edited:
i think the same about tight stuff :) and if you wear plain trousers or leggings (can't believe i've said that, i hated them ) and a really pretty top with a lovely smile no one looks at the bottom xx

Rayne Im not very tall and steer clear of boot cut jeans/pants,as theymake me look dumpy.You will find as you lose more weight the straighter leg will look better on you!

thanks hun... but i had no choice the bootleg was the only 24 in the whole shop... they ad nothing else in a 24.. it was the only pair lol x

I had a good night out thanks... and a very cheap one... two bottles of water and a few song on the karaoke... cost me £2.30 lol x
Thanks for cheering me up everyone xx

no i didnt sing that song.. i should of though. PMSL xxx

When I was size 22 or 24 I couldn't find a thing except in Evans and per Una went up to 22. New look does do up to 26 I think, not sure.

Thankyou Ruthie, somebody on fb has just told me that new look go to a 26... i live in a place called Bletchley and we have a new look and a Dorothy Perkins... up to about 3 years ago DP used to have an evans section in there... then they got rid of it and now only got to about an 18... the new look followed suit and got rid of there 16+ range. But i will take a trip sometime soon to Central Milton Keynes and have a look in new look there... also there is Evans.
I think i just got a bit disheartened as i was excited being able to fit into new clothes... then found im sort of inbetween and at the moment i cant lol... either too big or too small haha... oh well a few more weeks xx

Glad you had a good night out....we're very cheap to run these days aren't we!!

Give yourself a little time and you'll soon be hitting the high street with your pick of the shops.

I've just gone down another size that isn't in the fat section and really don't know where to start.

A whole new wardrobe is called for me thinks!! He'd better hide his wallet:eek:

Ahh, really glad you enjoyed your night out in the end and lifted your mood after your clothing drama.... The amount of times I have just cancelled whole nights out because I feel FAT in everything is untrue!! Xx

yeah i felt like that yesterday..then after i had a cry and spoke to everyone on here... i felt a bit stupid lol...and it wasnt as if i was going clubbing... which i hate... or a posh wedding lol.
Clothes shopping is a bit daunting... and also when i was in matalans... i wasnt going to buy a top but i was looking... and was still looking at the 28's... yet my 24 tops are a little bit too big lol...
Sarah your gonna have so many shop you can shop in now... lol.. but the good side is... you will be able to get all the bargains xx

Back