• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

fedupwithclothes.com!!

My aunt & uncle live in Bletchley :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I cant wait til can go and buy new clothes x Havnt bought anything yet but all my stuff is hanging off me - so out will come the trusty sewing machine and will take in my jeans and trousers for now xx
Am excited but at same time dreading buying new stuff - does that make sense ??

My aunt & uncle live in Bletchley :)

omg really, where do they live, i live in Fenny Stratford which is part of Bletchley, but i know people all over x

it does make sence Cassie... im a single parent and cant afford much... so at some point when the weather gets better im gonna do a car boot and hopefully raise some funds.
Its strange looking at smaller clothes though... for years ive only shopped in evans and my catalogue lol x

yep lol im near Bletchley park aswell, well about a 5 min drive away x

King George's Drive or Road I think, not sure which part that is though! They've been there donkeys years. My aunt is filipino, and a retired nurse now.

ooh im not sure where that is Shellbell... but prob been past it....your aunt and uncle have probably been at home bargains and seen me at the till lol... everyone in Bletchley has been there x

ooh Dani come to mention it...my mum is German lol

Back